•Camping•

I woke up when my phone rang.
Max😝: wanna come over?💕
Bianca🐯: it's freaking 6 in da morning!!😑 leave me alone
Max😝: okayyy😂 we'll see ya later😘
Wait, why did he put that emoji, like a friend way or "I love you" way???
~~~~~~
Phone ringing
"Bianca can you come over?, Harvey have some plans for the weekend and he won't tell me before all our friends is here" Max said
"Okay I'll be there in ten"
I got ready and walked to Harvey and Max's place
Jess, Harvey, Dylan, Emily, Tom, Kimberly and obviously Max was there. I'm actually really good friends with Emily, Tom and Kim, not best friends but good friends. But Aaliyah and Lucas wasn't there. I walked to the kitchen where max was.
"Hey Max, where is Aaliyah and Lucas?" I asked him
"Ehmm I don't know, maybe cuddling and watching a movie?" He said and sighed
"Cmon Max they are your friends, don't give up such good friendship" I said and looked him in the eyes.
"Just leave it" he said and walked to the others in the living room.
"Okay everybody we've called you here cause we're going camping next weekend and wanna ask if you want to come with us" Harvey said and smiled
Every one thought it was a good idea except me.
"No wifi no Bianca" I said
"cmon everyone is going" Harvey begged
"Okay, just because we're friends"
"Okay pack your stuff and come to our place on Friday after school" Max said.
Every one nodded and started to walk home.
"Max can we talk?" I asked him as he walked upstairs.
"There is nothing to talk about" he said and kept walking.
skip to Friday after school
"Okay is every body here?" Harvey shouted as we all walked into their car. They had a seven seats car and we were nine persons with their dad who was driving, so max had to sit on top of Harvey and Dylan was sitting on top of Tom. "How long is this trip" Tom asked Paul (Max and Harvey's dad) "a few hours" he said and laughed. Every one sighed except me and Kimberly we both were spamming Snapchat the whole trip. Emily and Jess was just talking and the guys was just arguing about everything.

When we arrived to the forest that we were camping on every one started to put up the tents. "So, there is three small tents and one big tent, Harvey and Tom are sleeping in the first small tent, Me, Emily, Jess and Kim in the big tent and Max and Dylan in the second small tent and Paul in the third tent" i said after all tents was up. Every one nodded and went in to the tents to pack up. It was almost midnight and we decided to sit around the campfire and tell stories, i was first.
"It was a girls 11th birthday her family went to a music shop to get her music. The girl chose the song pink hands. When they got the song the man working at the shop stopped the girl and said, don't listen to that song when you are home alone. The girl obeyed that for a month. Then when her parents went out to dinner without her she listened to the song, it went:
Pink hands pink hands coming up the stairs. pink hands pink hands going through the hall. pink hands pink hands opening the door. The girls door opened, she screamed cause she knew were the song was headed. She slammed her iPod onto the ground and it broke in half. The song kept playing
Pink hands pink hands climbing up the bed pink hands pink hands crawling up your back pink hands pink hands. The song ended. When the girls family came home they found the girl dead on her bed she had pink hand marks on her neck. They also find her ipod broken in half next to her bed." Every one looked so scared after I finished the story. After that every one headed back to their tents and we all fell asleep.

I woke up i the middle of the night hearing someone playing a guitar outside our tents I walked out and saw Max. Actually he's really good. I walked up to him and sat down next to him. He looked at me and smiled. "Why are you not sleeping?" I asked him and laid my head on his shoulder "I can't sleep I'm just thinking about, ehhh a girl"
"Is it Aaliyah, Haven't you got over her yet?" I asked him.
"It's not her it is you" he said then he kissed me on the lips, the kiss lasted for 3 seconds.
Suddenly we both heard someone sneeze from somewhere in the forest. We both stood up. "HELLO, IS SOMEONE OUT THERE?" Max yelled. No response. Then i saw a girl walking towards us. it was her, it was...

Words: 882

Okay i have a question
do you like this story or is it just messy? Please comment cause I really want to know what you think 💭 anyways, if you know what the story she was telling is called comment and I'll follow you. thanks for reading, love ya!!❤️😝