•Tim•

I sat down on the chair next to the hospital bed that my grandmother was laying on.
I held her hand.
"Please don't let go, please" i said as a tear slipped down my cheek.
She didn't move she was just laying there with closed eyes.
"Please.." I whispered again.

------
Harvey☹️: mom told me about your grandmother, is she ok?
Biancaa😝: she's dead.
Harvey☹️: R u ok?😞
Biancaa😝: I don't know, my grandmother was always suffering, she never was really healthy or happy. She's in a better place now and she's not suffering anymore. She'll always be in my heart that's all that matters.♥️
Harvey☹️: ♥️♥️🙂
Harvey☹️: me and Max r going to gravity force, do you wanna go with us? Clear ur mind?
Biancaa😝: sure
-----

I see them standing outside gravity force, but it wasn't just them it was another girl there too. I walk up to them.
Harvey gives me a hug and asks once again if I'm ok.
"Yeah I'm ok" i say kinda lying.
"I'm Holly" the girl says and smiles.
I smile back.
"I'm Bianca"
We walk inside and jump around (idek😅😂)
After an hour and a half we decide to go home. 
"Byee guys" Holly says
"Bye" me and Harvey say at the same time.
"Wait I'll walk you home" Max says and runs after her.
Me and Harvey start walking home.
"So who's Holly?" I ask as were walking.
"Oh haven't Max told you?, Holly is his girlfriend" Harvey says.
His girlfriend?
Something inside of me broke. I've always had a small crush on Max, but as long as his happy I'm happy..
"He haven't told me, for how long have they been dating?" I ask
"I don't even know, can we go to your place?" he asks
"Yeah sure" i say.

I open the door and we get greeted by Tim..?
I bent down and pet him.
"Tim has to live with us now sense your grandmother can't take care of him anymore." My mom says
I take of my shoes and lift Tim up. Me and Harvey walk upstairs to my bedroom.
I put Tim down on the floor.
"Is it your grandmothers cat?" Harvey asks and sits down on my bed.
"Yeah.." i say and try hold back the tears. I sit down on my bed next to Harvey and lean my head on his shoulder.
"I miss her..." I whisper and start tearing up.
"It's okay as you said before she's in a better place now" he says.
"I know.."
We get interrupted by My phone,
I check my notifications and my phone is just blowing up i had like 100 notifications from instagram. I look at my screen in confusion. I tap on one of the notifications and swipe to the right. I unlock my phone. 90 notifications close enough.
"Who was it from?" Harvey asks and leans over to look at my screen.
"Oh instagram, 90 notifications you're nearly as famous as me" he says making us both laugh.
All the notifications was from people commenting on my latest post. A picture of me and Harvey from when we went to Starbucks the other day.
U should probably check Daniella's latest post 😬
Have u heard what Daniella is saying about you😕
Daniella is spreading bad reputations about u😒(SHE GOT A BAD REPUTATION SHE TAKES THE LONG WAY HOME😂😏)
I go on Daniella's profile and check her latest post.
It was a picture of me and Max
Can't believe Max is still hanging out with her, everybody knows she was talking shit about him and his girlfriend Holly, bruh.😒
"Wtf why is she saying stuff like that?!" Harvey asks still looking at my screen.
"I figured out that they were dating like five minutes ago I didn't even know who Holly was why would i talk shit about them?!"
"Just ignore her no one is gonna believe her anyways" Harvey says and takes up his own phone. I sigh and lay down on my bed. Tim jumps up on my bed and lays down next to me.
"This is the second time she tries to spread bad reputations about me"
"Why does she hate me so much?"

Heyyooo
Woow I haven't updated sense last year😂
thank you guys so much for 4k omgggggggggggggg 😱😱😱😱
I miss Max and Harvey's younows so much:'(
Thanks for reading love u guys ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️