•Bday•

YAYYYY ITS MA BDAY. (It's Biancas birthday not mine)

It's Saturday aaaaand my birthday.
I check my phone to see if someone remembers which day it is.
Mom♥️: happy birthday darling, i had to go to work before you woke up some business meetings at Manchester I'll be home around 6 am tomorrow and then we can celebrate. Love you 😘
Aaliyah👩🏻‍🚒: Happy birthday Queen you're my one and only and i love u with all of my heart babe. Btw be at my place around 5 pm:*

It was currently 10 am, I jump outa bed and start getting ready. I don't do much till 4 pm just watch YouTube and stuff. At 4 i put on my shoes and start to walk towards Aaliyah's she live kinda far away so it took 45 minutes to walk but I don't mind.
When I arrived to her place I knock the door and she opens.
"SHE'S HERE" she shouts. Tom, Harvey, Kim, Emily, Dylan, liv and Dobby comes running down the stairs i get attacked with hugs and happy birthday wishes.
"Where is Max??" I ask
"Yeah ummm he's with Holly somewhere, but let's not think about that So ur 14 and it's a special day and we know u love Shawn Mendes so we bought you this" Aaliyah says and hands me an envelope.
"Aww you didn't have to" i say as I start to open the envelope.
"It's from all of us" Dylan says.
2 vip/m&g tickets to see Shawn Mendes.
"OMFG I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH LIKE LITERALLY YOU ARE THA BEST FRIENDS EVER OMFGGGG" i scream and jump up and down.
"Two tickets and you can go with anyone you'd like to go with" Dobby says.

"But that's not just it" Harvey says and hands me a fabric bag with the Shawn Mendes logo on it.
I close my eyes and take up the thing inside of the bag, a new illuminate hoodie.
"Thank you soooooo much" i say And hug them all tightly.
"No problem we just wanted to show how much we love you." Liv says and smiles.
"Awww can't believe you actually bought me this you didn't have to"
"And now we're going to gravity force" Tom says.

After gravity force
We had so much fun at gravity force, after gravity force we went to my place to watch some movies, but then It hit me, Max isn't here.
He haven't even said happy birthday and it's nearly 10 pm. I want to clear my mind so I just walk outside to the backyard. I stand there for a while till I hear someone yell something.
"Why aren't you here!?" I looked to the right on the other side of the Yard and saw Harvey, he's talking to someone on the phone.
I know I shouldn't listen but I couldn't resist.
He was having the speaker on as usual. I could hear that he was talking to Max.
"I went to the movies with Holly"
"Bro she's your best friend and it's her birthday and you just diss her wth?!"
"I'm sorry man but I can't just say no to my girlfriend"
"Of course you can you've been dating for like 1 week or something, and Bianca have been your friend for ages"
"How do you think she feels when her best friend doesn't show up on her birthday?!"
"I don't know" Max mumbles.
"Have you said happy birthday at least?" Harvey asks.
"Oops sorry I forgot"
"WTH bro?!"
"It's okay I'll text her now bye"
After that they hang up.
I run back into the house cause I don't want to get caught.
"We chose a film, the outfield" Kim says and smiles.
I smile back and go sit down next to her. I've seen the movie before and I actually really liked it, one of the best movies I've ever seen but I couldn't pay attention to the film cause i was just thinking about Max the whole time. After a few minutes Harvey comes back.
He sits down on the bed next to Tom.

*buzz buzz*
Max👟: happy birthday sorry I couldn't be there i just couldn't say no to Holly♥️
Bianca👑: thanks and don't worry I'm 👌 she's your gf and you gottat do what you gotta do;)
Max👟: thanks for understanding have an awesome day I promise I'll be over tomorrow to give u your present<3
Bianca👑: kk byeee see ya tomorrow <3

"Who was it?" Tom whispers
"Just Max" i reply
He nods and turns his head back to keep watching the movie.

So bad at updating srryyyy
Thx for all the support.
Feel free to leave a comment:)
Guys Max and Harvey turns 15 this year like BOI STOP GROWING UP😂😂😭💕💕
Thx for reading love ya ma Queens and Kings👑😘💕🔥