Chapter 7

You know those moments when you debate, whether you want to go to school or not? Well, Marinette is having one of those moments.

She rocked in the corner of her room, talking to herself. "Maybe I should....no, I don't wanna!" She whined to herself.

"Dammit, Marinette! Make up your mind!" She said to herself while hitting her hand against her head. She stayed silent for a little while.

"I'm going!" She spoke as she stood up. Suddenly, she sat back down and hugged her knee. "I can't do it!"

"Come on, Marinette. Don't be such a wuss. It was just and accident. Yeah, and accident. Where I saw... Never mind! I can't do it!" She groaned.

Than her mom emerged from her door. "Marinette, why aren't you ready?" Sabine asked as she watched her daughter do whatever she was doing.

"Mom... Can I go to school but not go to school?"

"....What?"

"I can't decide whether to go to school or not." Sabine laughed and shook her head.

"Be ready in 5 minutes." She ordered.

"But mom! Aren't you gonna help me out on this?"

"Your father and I pay the school fee for a reason. So don't waste it." Marinette huffed.

";-; That's always your reason to get me to school.

" And quite a good one. ;p" Sabine winked and left her daughter in disbelief.

---

Grumbling, Marinette crossed the road and walked to school. She let her mom outsmart her. Now she has to face the person who she saw their... Thingy..

She shivered at the memory. Question is? Why does she still remember it?! Wtf? Is she that perverted?

(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) huehue)

"Wow, Mari. You came?" Alya asked once she spotted her. Marinette sighed. "I didn't wanna. But my mom told me to."

"Oh, well. Adrian wanted to talk to you but seems like you did the right thing." Alya said. Marinette looked at her confusingly.

"What did I do?"

"Run away." Marinette laughed and rolled her eyes.

"H-hey." Marinette heard from behind her. She turned and saw that person. That person she saw...she saw their thing.

She blushed red. "Ummm." She answered awkwardly.

"About yesterday." The boy spoke.

"Yeah, sorry. I thought it was the girls bathroom cause Alya shoved me inside. Than I walked out and saw you doing your business-" She rambled but was cut off by Alya.

"You saw Nathaniël's d-" Marinette slapped her hand over her mouth before she could say...'that'.

"Hehe.." Marinette laughed at the now red boy with red hair.

(🍅🍅🍅🍅 XD)

"I-it's okay...Nathaniël by the way." He spoked quietly but loud enough for Marinette to hear. She smiled. "Marinette.. But, you knew that." She laughed.

Tomato child smiled and nodded his head. "Hope we could be friends?" He asked.

"Sure!" Marinette beamed. Nathaniël chuckles and bidded them goodbye before he left.

"Wow. You made friends with Tomato just on your 4th day of school." Alya spoke in astonishment.

"Is that bad?" Marinette laughed.

"No, it's just that, Tomato doesn't talk much to people." Alya said. Marinette's eyes widened. "Does that mean I'm his first friend?"

"I dunno." Alya shrugged. The bluenette facepalmed herself.

"And why do you call him tomato?"

"You know, he should wear a green hat or something.. " Alya said, getting off topic.

"You know what? Forget it. Let's go to class." With that, they both walked into their class.
---
нєу gυуѕ! ι αιи'т ∂єα∂! 😂

ѕσяяу fσя тнє ℓαтє υρ∂αтє! ι ωιℓℓ υρ∂αтє σи fяι∂αу, ρяσвαвℓу. вє¢αυѕє ωє нανє α ρυвℓι¢ нσℓι∂αу σи fяι∂αу! нαℓℓєℓυʝαн!

∂σи'т уσυ ʝυѕт ℓσνє тнιѕ fσит? 🙌🙌😂😂

qʎə¡

-Edited 2K18-