Chapter 10

It was finally Sunday.

[Yaaay..note the sarcasm.]

Marinette was waiting anxiously for Alya to arrive. Damn, she was nervous about the 'date', as she liked to call.

[Can I break my phone? Or even better, my hand? -.-]

Her doorbell rang which meant that someone was at the door. She quickly ran to the door and opened it, falling in the process.

"Girl... Why aren't you ready?" Alya asked her friend who was faceplanted on the floor.

"I don't know what to wear!" She whined.

Alya rolled her eyes. "It's just a movie, not an actual date! Besides, I will be there too!" She said while doing hand gestures. It really pissed her that her friend thinks a friendly outing is a date.

"Just help me pick what to wear!!" Marinette yelled. Alya put her hands up in surrender and pulled her friend up to her room.

---

"Nino!" Adrien yelled into his phone but there was no response.

"Nino!" He yelled again but nothing.

"NIIIINOOOO!"

"Yea?"

"DUDE! I'VE BEEN YELLING YOUR NAME FOR SO LONG, NOW PEOPLE WOULD THINK I'M CRAZY! AND YOU REPLY WITH 'Yea?'. WTF?!"

"Dude, if you keep screaming like that, people will think you just escaped from mental institution." Nino said from the other line. Adrien rolled his eyes.

"Just get over here. I'm already at the movie theatre waiting for you." The blonde looked around to see if Nathaniël or Marinette would be there but there was no sign of them.

"I'm outside right now." Nino answered.

"Wha-well..GET IN!" Adrien yelled again and hung up. Not so long later, Nino walked in, talking about something.

"Nino.."

"What?"

"Shut that fucking mouth of yours and buy the tickets." He demanded to Nino. Nino rolled his eyes and went to purchase the tickets.

"Stupid."

---

"Omg!!! When will he get here!" Marinette hyperventilated. Alya sighed once again.

"For the 20th time, Mari. I don't know!"

Marinette couldn't keep still for the past 2 minutes, and this made Alya pissed.

"Do you think he'll pick us up in this cool red car that has blueish glass like his eyes or a limo-" Marinette rambled till Alya cut her off.

"Or he could pick us up with a cab?"

"What?"

Alya rose a brow and gestured the Texi that was parked in front of them with a smiling Nathaniël waving at them.

"Oh.." Marinette laughed.

"Besides, if you wanted that type of transport, ask Adri-"

"Lalala! Lego!" Marinette shouted and pulled Alya into the cab with Nathaniël.

"So, what movie are we watching?" Alya asked Nathaniël who sat in front.

"Titanic." He simply answered back.

"How romantic.." Marinette cooed dreamily.

"I know. But the tickets for the awesome movies were sold out, so I had to settle for the lame romance movies." Nathaniël laughed as he put his headphones over his ears.

"Oh, man. ;-;" Marinette said in disappointment while Alya snickered.

---

Minutes later, the three arrived at the theater. They made their way to the stalls to buy some popcorn and drinks for the movie.

"Sorry, sir. But we can only give you two." The lady behind the counter gave an apologetic smile as she gestured the two popcorns on the counter and the empty popcorn machine.

"You can wait while we make a new batch?" She offered.

Nathaniël smiled an shook his head. "It's okay. Two of us will share. Have a nice day." He got the two popcorns and walked to the girls.

"I swear, he can be a model with that walk." Marinette gawked.

"You know who is a model?" Alya grinned.

"Who?"

"Adrien."

"...shit." Marinette muttered. Nathaniël walked to the two of them and smiled again.

"They can only give us two."

"We can shar-" Before Marinette could finish, Alya covered her mouth and smiled.

"Marinette and I can share." Alya glanced at the bluenette who had an irritated look on her face.

"Oh, gee. Kay." Nathaniël smiled and handed the popcorn over.

"Let's go before the movie starts." Alya said as she removed her hand off of Marinette's mouth.

"Yeah...Hey, I wonder why all the popcorn is finished?" Nathaniël wondered.

"Why'd you ask?" Marinette asked.

"It's still 9:30 am. The theater opens at 9:00am." He replied.

"Hmm , weird." Alya said.

---

Adrien sat there with a poker face while he listened to Nino munch on his popcorn.

"Nino, how are you going to finish all this?" He gestured the continuous row of chairs that had one or two tubs of popcorn on them.

Nino looked at them than at Adrien.

"A man's gotta eat." He declared and threw a hand full into his mouth.

"Well, there goes my allowance."

"I thought rich people didn't need those." Nino spoke.

"In my house it doesn't." Adrien sighed.

"Yeesh, your old man has got to chill." Nino cringed.

"Yeah." Adrien gave a weak smile.
---
Hello!

I updated. And guess what??!? 800+ WORDS! YES! I BROKE THE LIMIIT!

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER!!!!!! I- *gets hit in the fave by a soda can* ;-; zouch.

-Edited 2K28-