How I Met Your Father

XD How's the title?

*gets hit on the head with a soda can*

Hey-Dafuq?! OKAY, OKAY! I'M SORRY OKAY! I'M BUSY WITH SCHOOL, WITH THE HOMEWORK AND THE NEVER ENDING PILES OF ASSIGNMENTS! 😭😭 It's soda-pressing... Ehhee! *wiggles eyebrows*

Anyway...

** in which Nino tells the kids how he met Adrien **

---
It was a normal day in Paris and also a normal day for the Agreste family.

"YYYYYAAAAYYY!" Yes, this was normal. Nino screaming like a little kid with the little kids. They were playing hide and seek and Nino had just found Hugo, who was hiding behind a bush.

"Uncle Nino..."

"YES MY BOY!" Nino exclaimed loudly.

"I think I'm deaf.." The little boy said while rubbing his ear. Nino smiled sheepishly and pat his shoulder, "Sorry."

"It's okay." Hugo smiled.

"Nino, what the hell happened?!" Adrien appeared, looking panicked. He calmed down when he saw both Nino and Hugo were okay.

"Sorry, man. I got overexcited when I found Hugo.."

"Only you.." Adrien sighed.

"Of course! You know me so well.."

Adrien rolled his eyes at him. "Come on, lunch is ready." Nino and Hugo smiled in delight and walked into the house.

---

"Yum!" Nino grinned and bit into his sandwich.

"Slow down, dad!" Mickey giggled. "You might choke."

"Listen to your son, dude." Adrien said sternly.

Marinette giggled at her husband, "Jeez, Adrien. One reminder's enough."

"One reminder isn't enough to get though his thick skull. I'd know." Adrien pointed out.

Hugo suddenly perked up. "Ohh! Dad, how did you and uncle Nino meet?!" Lucas and Mickey nodded in agreement while Emma giggled.

Nino smiled, "Well-"

"Wanna know where babies come from instead?" Adrien butted in.

Alya and Marinette slapped him.

"Okay, fine." Adrien said while rubbing his cheeks.

Nino grinned and began to tell the tale.

---time travel to when Nino and Adrien were 10---

A little blonde boy sat on the park bench alone, looking around as if searching for someone. His face was evident with sadness and longing. He sighed and stared up at the sky. The grey clouds and the cold breeze seemed to have matched his mood. It didn't matter if it would rain. He still would wait. The park was empty and abandoned, only he himself was there. Or so he thought.