Chapter 12

Hello! I has updated! Two chapters! Yeeeee!!😀😂😂
Sorry to keep you waiting, like! SORRRY!

Oh wait! *presses play* Is it to late now to say sorry? Cause I'm, missing more than just than your body! Is-

Wait? How did it get from saying sorry for not updating to bodies....weird?😶

Okay! This will be a short, probably, chapter in Adrien's perspective! 😜 Enjoy!
---

I walked away from my wacko friend and went to look for the boy bathroom. Unfortunately for me, my bladder wasn't strong enough.

It took me quite awhile to look for the boys bathroom... BUT I FOUND IT!

I walked inside and did my stuff, and walked out.

I noticed a man walking into the bathroom right after I had left and I gave him a small smile. But he returned it with a cold look.

Yeesh, someone is on that time of the month.

I looked down at my leg and saw that my shoelaces was a bit loose so I decided to tie it. When I had finished, I was shocked to hear a high pitched girly scream, coming from...the boys bathroom?

What the fuck? A girl is in the boys bathroom? And what's she doing screaming like a psychoe? Hehehe, psyc-hoe! I'm good.

Anyway, I have to check this out. I peeked in and but the door was closed. If you could listen closely, you can hear heavy breathing. I ran to the stall next to it and stood on the toilet seat and peeked in.

Wait....MARINETTE?!

What the hell?!

Should I save her? She seems troubled.

OF COURSE, IDIOT! SHE'S ABOUT TO THE UNVIRGIN-ITISED! Wait, what?

Raped!

There's only one thing to do.

I quietly jumped off the seat. Steadied my position and took off.

"NATHANIËL!!!" I ran out the toilet, screaming.

I eventually found the brunette-ish girl, and tomato.

"Nath.." I panted.

He looked at me. "What do you want?" He sent a glare.

I pointed to the bathroom's direction. "Marinette... In trouble.. Boys bathroom....QUICK!" I managed to say through pants.

Nathaniël didn't waste time. He sprinted like some dude at the Olympic.

"That girl has got to pay more attention to the signs." Alya?...eh. Ally said.

"Well, I'm not surprised how much of a klutz she is." I laughed and walked away.

"WHAT YOU SAY?" I heard her raging voice yell.

Hope you're okay, Marinette.
---

Awwww...Adrien...

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! IT WAS YOUR CHANCE TO BE A HERO!!!!!!!!

[Edit: Lol XD]

-Edited 2K18-