Chapter 20

"You WHAT?! WOW, THIS IS...THIS IS AMAZING! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVERRRRR!!!" Adrien slowly pulled his phone away from his ear as Nino continued to sing.

"Nino. Enough Disney references. Please." Adrien yelled to the phone.

"Okay. Sorry." Nino chuckled.

Adrien sighed.

"So, you actually told her that. And to add a bonus, you hugged her? YEEK!" Nino squealed from the other line.

"Nino, you sound like a girl."

"Am I a pretty one?" Nino asked. Adrien facepalmed.

"I don't know but you'd look like Alya if you were." Adrien replied.

"So, I'm beautiful." Nino said.

"WHAT?! Wait... You like her, don't you." Adrien teased. He could tell Nino was flustered on the other side.

The phone was silent for awhile. "Hello?" Adrien asked thinking Nino had hung up.

"It's me." Nino replied with a cheeky tune.

"Shut up and talk to me. You like her right?" Adrien grinned.

"Y-yeah. Okay, shut up! This is about you, not me!" Nino shouted. Adrien chuckled quietly.

"Okay, fine."

"So, tell me. What happened after ..you know?" Nino asked.

Adrien could tell he had a cheeky grin. "Well, I stripped her."

"WHAT?!"

"And I took her to an alley." Adrien tried to hold in his laughter.

"WHAT?!? ADRIEN!! WHAT?!...what happened next?" His voice went from shock to curiosity.

Adrien facepalmed harder. "You really think I'd do that?" He said. Nino laughed nervously from the other line.

"N-no... I-I...JUST TELL ME WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?!" Nino said anxiously.

Adrien chuckled. He sound like a little puppy. "Wait, are you whimpering?"

"No, that was my goldfish. Talk!"

"Okay."

--flashback--

"M-Marinette?" Adrien asked, a visible blush spreading across his face. Why? Marinette was moaning.

She continuously rubbed her face on his shirt while letting out quiet moans. Her hands were gripping his shirt tightly, like she was holding on for dear life.

She was still sniffling. She let out a tired groan.

"Marinette." Adrien pulled her back and looked at her. Her eyes were puffy but they looked tired. Her nose was red. Nothing unusual till he touched her forehead.