[5 Years] Chapter 49

"Alya, I don't know what to do anymore!" Marinette rambled, pacing in her room.

"He hasn't answered my calls in like, months! What if he's forgotten me!!" She began to panic.

"I-I-I...." She burst into tears. Alya kneeled down next to her friend and began to comfort her. She felt guilty for doing thus to her friend but in the end, it will be worth it.

---

"Hey, Alya." Adrien smirked.

"Idiot, if I was with you now! Imma kill you! You're making her worry!" Alya snapped. Adrien crouched down a little.

"And do you know how much it hurts me to not answer her calls!?" He exclaimed.

"THAN JUST ANSWER THEM! WHY ARE YOU EVEN IGNORING HER?! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'LL TELL HER!"

"Well, I just get nervous when I talk to her. I'm afraid I will if I do."

"Well, you certainly did a good job at that last year when you kinda told her about it." Alya rolled her eyes.

"I DIDN'T REALLY SAY IT! BUT NOW SHE'S GETTING SUSPICIOUS! HMMM, I WONDER WHY?!"

"HEY, I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!"

Adrien sighed and rubbed his temple. "Okay, let's stop arguing. It's not gonna do us any good."

Alya huffed. "Surprising, cause this is coming from you."

"WHY ARE YOU BLOODY SURPRISED!? I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS!"

"Hush, child. No arguing. You said so yourself." She grinned at him cheekily while he face palmed.

"Dear lord, help me with this despicable woman." Adrien silently prayed.

Alya growled, "Shut up, you pathetic excuse of a man!"

"Excuse me! I am more of a man than your ever was."

"We're getting off topic again."

Adrien shrugged. "You're at fault here." Alya banged her head on her desk. "Ugh, here. I'm sending you some of the choices I have." She said as she clicked the mouse.

"Mmmh, I like this one." Adrien said.

"Well, you sure know what you want." She mused.

"What can I say? I'm a well organised guy."

Alya face palmed.

---

"WHAT?! YOU'RE GOING TO PROPOSE TO ALYA?! WHEN?!" Marinette shrieked. Nino smiled at her nodded. "Next month is our anniversary, that's when."

Marinette fell on her chaise with a hand on her forehead.

"Omg, this is perfect. My friends are finally gonna tie the knot." She sat up and began to sniffle.

"I wish I could feel some love."

Nino looked at her worriedly. "What about Adrien? Doesn't her give you-"

"THAT DIMWIT HASN'T BEEN ANSWERING MY BLOODY CALLS!" She growled. Nino back away. "Okay, than...uhh..if it makes you feel better... He hasn't been calling me nor answering my calls."

"Ugh, that's makes me feel worse, actually." She admitted and hugged her knees.

"Tell you what. Let's discuss my proposal. I actually came here to ask you, not only for your blessing, but for your help in picking a ring." Nino grinned when he saw his friend jump up with delight.

"Let's!" She cried and pulled him out.

---

"There. Wow, it sure was hard." Alya said as she placed her pen down.

"All you did was write." Adrien raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but my fingers hurt." She said while she shook her fingers.

"Honestly, why now? Isn't it a bit to early?"

"No, I think it's a perfect time. Besides I don't want to worry about this. I have a lot of things to worry about but still I'll be worried." Adrien blankly stared at Alya.

She burst out laughing. "What you said made no sense and you know it!"

Adrien chuckled and scratched his head. "Haha, so...how are you and Nino?"

Alya blushed a bit. "Well, we're good. But he's always getting nervous around me. Probably because our anniversary is coming."

"Oh, yeah! Wow, what is it? Your 4th?"

"5th actually." She corrected.

Adrien chuckled again. "Wow, time flies."

"It sure does." Alya grinned. "So when will you be back?"

"Umm, next year Christmas or the day before new year. You know, cause I wanna do it on our anniversary." He said. Alya nodded.

But then she frowned, "Does that mean you're gonna hide from her till than?"

Adrien shook his head. "No, I'll resume to calling her everyday but I won't tell her when I'll be back. I once I've confirmed when I'm able to leave, I'll tell you and when I arrive there, we'll begin right away." He explained.

Alya squealed and cheered. "YES!"
--