Chapter 37

"I have a plan!" Nino announced looking to his friend. Adrien looked at him slowly.

"Wha-ACHOO!" The blonde sneezed and rubbed his nose. Nino frowned at him worriedly. "Dude, are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

Adrien nodded and drank his hot cocoa. "I'm fine. Just a small sneez-ACHOO!" He sneezed again.

"We should go inside." Nino suggested. Adrien nodded and stood up. "That sounds nice."

--

Alya leaned in more closer and gave Marinette a piercing look. Marinette gulped and laughed nervously.

"What happened?" Alya said creepily.

"U-uh.. We ate pizza?"

"And?"

"And talked.."

"Annnnndd?"

"That's all."

"WHAT?!" Alya exclaimed, causing Marinette to fall to the floor in shock.

"Chill, Alya."

"NO YOU CHILL!" Alya pointed to the bluenette who was now hiding behind the couch. She heard Alya's footsteps and the door slam.

Marinette sighed and sat on the couch. "And now I'm alone."

She took her phone out to play some games but than she saw a message from Nino. She sneered and opened the text. "What does he want?"

N: Mari~ Adrien is sick..😷

M: so? Idc

Lies! Her heart was beating fast and was praying for him to be okay.

N: Yeesh. You don't have to lie, it's just me.

M: That's just it. It's YOU..

N: Ouch. Sassy much.

M: Eh. WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING I'M SASSY?!

N: Ummm, maybe becuz u are??

M: Kay, whatever. How's Adrien?

N: Aww, you care.😏

M: For now, let's say I do.

N: You actually do care.😉

M: CAN YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?!

N: His suffering from a massive illness that's caused by...

M: By what?

N:...

M: Nino you are wasting my time!