Chapter 35

"Yes!" Mr and Mrs Cheng said at once. Marinette gawked at the two. How could they?!

The two adults beamed at Adrien as the pat his back and gave him treats while Marinette stood on the side, gaping at them.

"Well, Mari?" Adrien asked after Marinette's parents went to get drinks. Marinette coughed awkwardly.

"Eh-"

"Oh, come on!" Adrien cut in. "You told me to ask your parents and they agreed! So please!" He cried and gave her his best puppy eyes. Marinette bit her lips and looked away from him.

"I guess you ca-"

"SERIOUSLY!? YEESS!" Adrien cheered and kissed her cheek making her blush.

"But keep your distance!" She said and pushed him away.

"I'm still uncomfortable."

Adrien huffed. "Girl, that's not what you said on Christmas." Marinette blushed at the memory. And his teasing.

"Shut up!" She cried.

"Ohh, not denying?" He grinned teasingly.

Marinette groaned and marched up to her room.

"Oh, and check your closet!" She heard Adrien call. She grumbled unkind words as she stomped up.

"Yeah, I'll check the closet! You might have put a trap!" She complained as she made her way to the closet. She pulled the doors open and gaped at the flowers that were inside.

"How'd ya like me now?" She turned around and saw Adrien, leaning on the doorframe, smirking.

She scoffed and picked up the flowers. "This aren't my favourite types. Surely, you'd do your research before courting someone?" She smirked.

Adrien gave a small nod. "Yeah, but I didn't want to take up all my time learning stuff about you. So I took the easy route!" He smiled.

Marinette rolled her eyes and looked at the flowers. "I don't even know what kind this are!"

"Oh, those are white camellias." He said.

"Okay...why would you give someone flowers when they don't know what kind they are?" Marinette said. Adrien gave a sly smirk.

"In flower language, it means 'You're adorable.'" He winked. Marinette blushed and quickly turned away while Adrien chuckled.

She stayed silent for awhile. "I have to admit, that was pretty smooth." She said.

"I'm the king of SMOOTH!" Adrien smirked and began flexing.

"Yeah, okay! Get out of my room and house!" She demanded. Adrien winched when she began to push. "Why, M'lady? Why must you do this?"

"Cause, you dork! You have a lot of things to prepare for tomorrow!" She said. Adrien stood on the stairs and looked up to her.

"For what?" He asked.

Marinette shrugged. "Impress me!" She said and slammed the door.

---
Okay! I am so sorry! My a/n was supposed to be in the last chapter but Wattpad cut it out.

I'm also sorry for my absence! I'm trying so hard to get good grades in school because my grades weren't too good last year.

But I'll make up for it! I'll try to update! And I MEAN IT! Hope you understand.