The Finale

**6 years later**

Marinette smiled and rubbed her big belly. She watched her two boys play from the distance and sighed.

"Hey, Mari." She heard. Marinette looked up to see her best friends.

"Hey, guys!" She greeted.

Alya and Nino sat down next to her while their son Mickey ran to Louis and Hugo to play.

(If you answer this question right, you get to renamed DJWifi's child! Because this name was kind of rushed. XD Okay, here it is....What....is my name? Comment your answer and the name you'd like for the boy. Yes! A boy! [Edit: Renamed! :)])

"How you doing?" Alya asked as she placed a hand on her friend's stomach.

Marinette giggled. "We're okay." She said, also referring to the baby.

She was pregnant with her third child and the due date was in a few weeks. She decided to go to the park to get some fresh air and for her sons to play. The eldest was Hugo. He had Marinette's dark blue hair and her blue eyes. His complexion was the only thing he got from his father. And Adrien was not happy about that. Because he had more of Marinette's features. Heck, he even said the child had his mothers smile.

But he loved the child nonetheless.

Then there was Louis, the second born. He had Adrien's blonde hair. But when the boy opened his eyes the first time, Adrien groaned when he saw the familiar blue eyes. Louis also had his father's complexion.

Hey, at least he had two of Adrien's features. In a way.

Marinette smiled while she thought of her husband who was in Germany for a business trip. She missed him so much, but she knew he'd be back in a week. Hopefully, he'd make it in time for the birth of his daughter.

Yes, it was a girl.

They were going to name her Emma. Well, Adrien didn't know. If there was something else that disappointed Adrien, it was that Marinette was the one who came up with the names for the boys. So, naturally, he'd want to name his daughter.

What was wrong with Adrien Jr and Nino Jr?

Okay, they are pretty bad.

Marinette only let him name the baby because she was a good wife.

Marinette giggled at the thought until she felt a a pain in her stomach. She winched.

Alya noticed and looked at her friend worriedly. "Marinette? You okay?"

"U-Uh.. I-I t-t-think the baby..." She said weakly and began to groan in pain.

"Nino, get the kids and come later! I'm taking Marinette to the hospital!" Alya instructed and began to take Marinette to her car.

"Wait, Nino my car keys are in my purse! AND DON'T FORGET MY PURSE!" Marinette yelled and pointed to the pink purse on the bench.

"Kay, ma'am!" Nino saluted and walked to the boys.

"Where's Mommy and Aunt Alya?" Hugo asked, looking around for his mother and aunt.

Nino chuckled and kneeled to his height. "Boys, let's go. Your Mommy is going to give birth." Nino said straightforwardly.