Chapter 22

Alya watched nervously as her friends expression hardened.

"This.." Marinette said. Alya gulped.

"Is..."

"Is what?" Alya let out a nervous chuckle.

"CANON!!!" Marinette exclaimed with stars in her eyes as Alya sweatdropped.

---

"So, today we'll be talking about -" the red haired teacher was cut off by the door that was opened forcefully.

"I'm here!"

"Ahh, Marinette. I see you're feeling better? Why don't you take your seat." She smiled and did what she was told but she saw some brunette chick sitting on her seat.

Alya giggled deviously and pushed the brunette out of her friends seat and smiled at Marinette.

"MISS BUSTIER!! ALY-"

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LILA! SHUT THE FUCK UP! NO ONE CARES! IT'S OBVIOUS ALYA PUSHED YOU OUT OF THAT SEAT BECAUSE THAT'S MARINETTE'S PLACE! Jeez!" A very frustrated Max yelled while rubbing his hand across his face.

"Couldn't have said it better." Alya laughed while Adrien quietly snickered.

Miss Bustier sighed. "Max, detention." She pointed to the door. Max grabbed his things and walked out.

"But Miss Bustier-"

"Huh! Shut it, Kim." Kim nodded and looked down.

(Who thinks Kim and Max are canon?)

Marinette walked to her seat cautiously and sat besides Alya.

"But where am I gonna sit?" Lila asked. Miss Bustier sighed and pointed to the empty seat beside Alix.

"Aw, crap." Alix muttered under her breath.

"Anyway, as I was saying~"

---

"Marinette!" The bluenette looked up to see her friend coming towards her while dragging Nino behind her.

"Oh, hey." Marinette smiled as they as they stopped in front of her. "What'ca need?" She said as she took a bite from her cookie.

"Nino and I are going to the movies later and I was wondering if you'd like to tag along?"

Marinette gasped. "No way! I'm not going there after what happened to me!" She shivered at the memory. "Horrible!"

"Aw, please. Let's just shrug it off and say it was Nathaniël who brought us bad luck, Kay?" Alya smiled, hoping she'd accept.

"I don't want to be the third-wheel in the date..kay?" Both Nino and Alya laughed nervously.

"Umm, my friend we'll be joining us, if that makes you change your mind." Nino added awkwardly.

Marinette narrowed her eyes at him. "If I remember correctly, you're friends with Adrien, right?" She asked cautiously.

'Oh, oh..' Was all Nino could think as he nodded slowly with a nervous grin.

The bluenette smiled. "Than I'll gladly..." She trailed off making the two sign in relief.

"Thank god, you're coming." Alya chuckled.

"You didn't let me finish. I'd gladly decline. Bye, bye." She waved and skipped away.

"What are we can gonna do now?" Nino looked at his girlfriend.

"We do the unthinkable." Alya squinted her eyes at Marinette, making Nino nervous at what she was planning. He glanced Marinette than back at Alya, only to see that she wasn't next to him.