Chapter 21

Marinette groaned as she tried to open her heavy eyelids. But she felt really weak. Her head hurt even if she tried to turn around.

"Mooooooooooomm..." She groaned.

"MOOOOOOOOOOM!!" She yelled but eventually stopped when the pain had worsened in her head.

Sabine ran up to her daughter's aid. "Dear, you stay home."

"But whhhyy??" She whined.

"You have a fever. But you're improving." Sabine said as she put her hand on Marinette's head.

"Now, go back to sleep. I'll bring your soup later on." She ordered and walked away. Marinette weakly nodded and laid back down.

--le timeskip--

The bluenette woke up and checked her surroundings. The place was getting dark.

"Hmmm, must be afternoon." She said as she got out of her bed and stretched.

"Moms soup worked. But I still feel dizzy!" She yawned out. Than she turned to her mirror and looked at herself with an annoyed look.

"Stop talking to yourself, loner." She groaned. Than her phone beeped.

"Eeh?" She opened her phone and saw a message from Alya.

Girl! Where are you? Are you sick? I'm coming over!

Than, there was a knock on her trapdoor.

"Geez. Alya wastes no time." She mumbled as she ran to her trapdoor and opened it.

"Hey, Mari! I was so worried! You didn't come to school today! Are you okay!? Are you hurt?! Wait...ARE YOU PREGNANT?! AJSHFSISJEUSNCBKSKAIAENEJDIDJESUS!"

Marinette giggled at her friend. "No, Alya. I just had a fever." She assured her.

Alya sighed in relief. "Thank god. You know, you should have told me!" She said and punched her bluenette friends shoulder.

"Yeah," Marinette snorted. "I was barely able to move, so I could've called." She remarked sarcastically while rubbing her punched arm.

Alya giggled and pulled her to sit on the bed.

"Well, let me tell you what happened today! So, we have a new girl!" Alya said.

"Is she nice?" Marinette asked, which caused Alya to laugh hysterically.

"I wish!" Alya said, making Marinette frown.

"How so?"

"Well, for starters. She's the new Chloé. She is so snobbish, and is as stubborn as a donkey! Oh, I just want to squash her so bad!" Alya said as she hit her fisted hands together.

"Yeesh, chill!"

"No, I will not chill! She even took your seat!" Alya exclaimed. Marinette didn't see that as much of a bother.

"It's okay. There's an empty seat next to Natha-"

"MARINETTE, CAN'T YOU SEE! YOU AND NATHANIËL WILL NEVER BE CANON!! Sorry, but someone had to break it to you. Wait, did you know he set this whole surprise party for Chloé this morning! Omgeeee!!! They're so cute together! I better come up with a shipping name....hmmm.. Nathloe? Wtf? No! Ummm.. Chlothaniel?!...No! Ugh! This is harder than I thought!" Alya said with a thoughtful look.

Marinette sighed and listened to her friend ramble on.

"I thought we were talking about the new girl?" She asked. Alya facepalmed herself and nodded.

"Yeah, yeah! She is sooooooooooooooo ugh!!! I hate her with a burning passion! Like seriously! Fuck her!" Alya raged. Marinette giggled uncontrollably.

"Oh, yeah. She seems to have fallen for Adrien." Alya said. Marinette stopped giggling and looked at her with a hard expression.

"What?"

"Yeah, she followed him everywhere today. Like a lost puppy. Eventually she ended up in the boys toilet. Which made her embarrassed but she still went for it." Alya shrugged.

"Wait, how'd she end up in the boys toilet?" Marinette asked out of curiosity.

"Adrien was fed up with her following him so he led her to the toilets!" Alya laughed. Marinette nodded. "What's her name?"

"Why? You getting jealous because she's try'na get Adrien?" Alya said and started nudging her.

"N-no," Marinette blushed a bit. "You didn't tell me."

"O-oh, yeah. Sorry. Her names is Lila the bitch!" Alay said proudly. Marinette gave her a questioning look.

"Fine, it's Lila but I don't know her other name cause she was all like, 'I'm Lila blah, blah, blah. Third born daughter to blah, blah, blah. My parents are blah, blah, blah. Honestly, I didn't think she was going to tell us her life story. What a lame'o! She's worse than Chloé!!!"

The bluenette began to sweatdrop. "Alya, does it again with her amazing rants."

Alya scratched her cheek. "Sorry. And also one more thing."

"Talk."

"Nino's my boyfriend."
---

It is canon!

Anyway.. how've y'all been? I've been doing great, besides the fact the I'm dying of boredom... Ugh. Let's sing a song, Kay?

Here we go?

I COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT, LIKE YO GRANDPA'S RIDDLE! I ASKED THEM WHAT THEY DOING AND THEY SAID-

You can finish that! 😂

-Edited 2K18-