Chapter 41

"Ow, my feet hurt." Alya complained, sitting down on one of the benches. She took her shoes off and rubbed her bruised feet.

"Put it in the snow." Nino suggested as he sat beside her with a bag of cookies they had gotten from the bakery earlier, in his hand. Adrien stooped down and took one from the bag.

"I swear, I'll never get tired of this." The blonde moaned as he chewed on it.

Marinette giggled at their satisfaction with the cookies. "Well, me too. And I've been eating them my whole life!" She grinned.

"Man, it would be nice to be you. I really love your parents food." Adrien moaned again as he took another bite.

"Dude, the food you eat is very-"

Adrien cut Nino off. "It's my preference! Besides, I didn't ask for your opinion!" The blonde shot him a death glare. Nino sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, whatever. Now that we got food, let's go before it's occupied. It's almost 6." Nino said and stood up. He helped Alya to her feet and they began to walk ahead.

"Let's go!" Adrien grinned and walked alongside the bluenette.

---

"Hah!" Nino exclaimed in a tone of triumph as they reached the top of the Eiffel tower. "Look Alya!" Nino exclaimed again, pointing to a particular spot.

"What Nino?" Alya rose a brow at him.

"That's where Adrien and Marinette had their first kiss!" Nino exclaimed again and ran over to the spot. He stopped and pointed to it again.

Marinette blushed madly while Adrien just chuckled. "W-w-wh-what?! H-h-how c-c-can yo-you be c-certain!!" She stuttered miserably.

Adrien chuckled again with amusement.

Nino smirked at her and pointed to a fabric that was moving in the direction wind blew.

"Wha- Wait! Is that?" Marinette squinted her eyes at the fabric that goes about before bursting into a laughing fit. It was now Adrien's turn to blush. He knew she would notice.

"What?! What's so funny!?" Nino frowned, not getting why his friend was blushing and his other friend was laughing.

"T-that thing!" Marinette laughed and pointed to the fabric.

"What's wrong with it?" Nino asked.

"That's the gift Adrien got from Lila! It's actually a pair of underwear...WITH A HOLE IN THE MIDDLE!" Marinette was now gasping and clutching her stomach. "GOSH THIS IS AMAZING!" Marinette cried.

Adrien was beet red when Alya and Nino joined in. "Yeah, yeah, okay! Haha, very funny." He interjected and walked to the rail that had the underwear tied to it. He untied to knots, while trying to avoid the other laughs and screams as the commentated what he was doing. He let the underwear fly off cause, fuck littering. This thing was too disgusting to be in a trash can. It deserved toBURN IN HELL!

He than took out a small red ribbon and tied it. Once he was done, the laughter died down and all three of then we gasping for air.

"Are you done?" He asked, unamused.

They nodded and stood up.

"I have a question," Marinette said. Adrien nodded for her to go on. "How the hell did that end up here? I thought you threw it." She cocked her head to the side. Adrien blushed again. "I may or may not have got it back when you turned around."

Marinette suddenly gasped and stood up. "YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME WHEN I FAINTED!!"

Adrien's eyes widened. "What?!NO!"

Alya and Nino were giving him menacing glares.

He sighed in frustration at the quick assumptions. "I didn't! Besides, I tied it on before picking you up and taking you down. And might I add, it was quite... Hard." Adrien trailed off. He got wacked on the head by Marinette. "I'm not heavy!"  She defended.

"How would you know? Do you carry yourself?" He teasingly retorted.

Marinette blushed and looked away.

"So..." Nino began, feeling the awkward silence. "You cousin Lila?" He asked his girlfriend. "Never seen her around."

Their heads turned to Alya. "Well, she went back to Italy." She scoffed. "Good riddance." She snorted.

Adrien sighed in relief. "Thank god!" He exclaimed.

---

"Ugh! How long til the firework come?!" Adrien groaned.

"Be patient! Just a few minutes." Marinette shot glare at him.

"Ugh! My dad's the worst!" Adrien groaned again.

"Don't be so ungrateful!" Marinette slapped him lightly.

"Actually," He began, sitting up and looking at her in the eyes. "I am really grateful because I'm actually wearing your scarf!" He said and lifted up the scarf she had given to him for Christmas. "See," he narrowed his eyes. "Grateful."

"Really? I didn't notice!" She beamed as she grabbed a handful of the scarf and pulled it towards her. Also pulling Adrien in the process.

Their faces her inches away but only Adrien seemed to notice. Marinette was still busy gushing over the scarf.

But she got the shock of her life when she looked up. Man, it was such a familiar feeling. Déjà vu. But neither pulled back.

"Hey, you two should kiss!" They heard Nino's familiar voice holler in the background.

"Okay." Both said together and closer the space between them.

Nino and Alya watched in shock and amazement. "I didn't think they'd do it." Nino chuckled as he watched. Alya giggled. "Yeah..."

"So that's how they look like when they kiss...pretty sexy if you ask-ow!" Nino stopped talking when Alya nudged him. She grabbed his shirt and kissed him as the fireworks display started.

Just as the two started the other to pulled away and smiled at each other. Suddenly, Adrien looked surprised.

That caused Marinette to panic. "What?! What's wrong?!" She cried.

"Yo-you...you didn't faint?" He gasped with faked amazement. Marinette smiled and punched him. "Hahah."

"Anyway...could I have another?" He asked, hopefully.

"Okay." Marinette smiled. Adrien began to lean in. "But," he stopped midway and looked at her.

"Be my boyfriend?" The question had reached Nino's and Alya's ears, because they broke their kiss due to their laughter.

"W-what?!" Adrien exclaimed, choosing to ignore the two behind them.

"I'm honestly tired of you coming up with stupid ideas to woo me, causeIalreadylikeyou, and seriously, I would rather get this done and over with! I'm falling for you everyday and I know you're tried of waiting! So am I-" she was cut off when he presses his lips on hers. He pulled away and leaned his head.

"Okay, let's do this again." He said. Marinette started to speak but he cut her off. "The right way." He added. Marinette rolled her eyes but stayed quiet.

"Marinette... Will you be my girlfriend?"

Marinette smiled.

"Yes."

"OMG! FUCK YEAH!" Alya shouted from the background making the two jump back in shock.

"When is the wedding?" Nino hollered from the background as well.

"Is she pregnant yet?" Alya asked.

"GUYS! WE JUST STARTED DATING!!"

"okay." Both Nino and Alya smirked.

The couples went back to kissing and that's what happened on New Year.