[2 Years] Chapter 46

It was the Easter weekend, and the three friends were calling their other friend who was in America.

"Sup?" Adrien asked casually.

"Happy Easter!" They cheered.

Adrien smiled, "Happy Easter. What are you guys gonna do this year?" Last year, the three literally spent the whole day talking to Adrien. That was till Mr Agreste appeared and poof. They ended the call.

Nino grinned deviously. "We're joining a bunch of 7 year olds in a Easter hunt!" Adrien face palmed. "That's stupid. I swear, only you."

Nino snapped his fingers. "Yes, only me."

"Yeah, and we have to get some videos, don't we." Alya said, raising Adrien's camera. Adrien raised a brow, amused.

"So far we've only got videos of-" Marinette slapped Nino's face causing Adrien to snort in laughter.

"What the bloody hell was that for, woman?!" Nino glared at the bluenette.

"Your elbow was on my thigh." She simply stated. Alya slapped Nino twice as hard while Adrien glared.

"WHY WAS-"

"Okay, shut the fuck up!" Marinette demanded.

"YOUR ARM ON HER THIGH!" Adrien continued, ignoring her demand while Alya stopped.

Marinette chuckled, "Okay, Chaton. No time for jealously! We have a egg hunt to attend in 5 minutes." Adrien pouted. "But we barely talked."

Marinette giggled. "Hush, we'll talk when I come back. Okay."

"Not if I call Adrien first!" Nino exclaimed.

Marinette glared at him. "Not if I don't answer your calls." Adrien retorted.

Nino pouted, "You know what, you two belong together."

Adrien and Marinette blushed.

"Because your both a mean."

"I'm gonna bitch-slap you, bitch." Marinette threatened.

---

"And go!" Alya exclaimed. All the little kids, and Marinette and Nino, took off running while cheering. Alya followed her boyfriend and best friend with the camera.

"Hah! I found one!" Nino cheered coming out of the trash can.

Marinette burst out laughing while Alya face palmed. "Nino. That's a golf ball."

"Oh? No wonder it was so round." He said cluelessly.

"Help me. I'm dying." Marinette said between laughs.

"Marinette, have you even found one?" Alya turned to Marinette with the camera. Marinette jumped to her feet, "Yes, but Nino's stupidity distracted me. Anyway- Hey, where'd it go?" She said, looking around in the bushes. A little boy jumped out, laughing and holding a purple egg. "I found one!" He cheered.

"HEY THAT'S MY- and there it goes." Marinette looked at the boy as he ran off.

"HA! I FOUND ONE!" Nino held up a blue egg and stood in a superhero stance.

"What do you know?  He actually did." Marinette said while Alya walked towards him with the camera. "HEY NINO-" Marinette called. Nino turned to her. "WANT ME TO FRAME THAT AND HANG IT ON MY FRIDGE?!"

"Shut up, Marinette! You're just jealous you didn't find one." He stuck his tongue out.

"Oh, I have!"

"Really? Were?" He squinted his eyes.

"It's were you're brain should be! Oh, wait...that is you're brain!"

"BLOODY WOMAN! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A SAVAGE!?"

Alya laughed and recorded their argument. This was surely something to look back at.

--

Yaay! Okay, yaay and boo!

Yaay because update!

Boo because it was short!

And also, the book it coming to an end!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭