Mom

April's POV:
"April! Charles! Darlings!" I heard a voice coming up behind me, I turned around to see Jackson's mom walking towards me, Charles and Mer.
"Who's that?" Mer asked
"Momma Avery." I mumbled and she started to laugh.
"Hello dear." Dr. Avery said
"Hey Dr. Avery...." I said giving her an awkward hug. I saw Jackson turn the corner over Dr. Avery's shoulder and gave him a look that said save me. But instead he just quickly turned on his heel and ran away. Clearly Mer saw him too because she started to laugh. As we pulled out of the hug Dr Avery said, "darling how many times have I told you to call me Catherine." She then turned to hug Charles.
"Right" I replied.
"Hey Catherine." Charles said
"Kepner." Alex said coming from the direction that Jackson had run off in, "what's up with Avery I just saw him running like speedy Gonzalez away from here, you piss him off?"
"No, um, Alex this is-"
"Dr Catherine Avery." She cut me off extending her hand
"Oh. Oh. I didn't mean I saw Jackson running I mean the other Avery at this hospital who also happens to be April's friend." He tried
"Nice try, sweetie" Catherine said pinching his cheek, making me and Mer giggle. "Now be a good boy and tell me where I could find my boy."
"Um.." He stalled then Mark came up behind us.
"Kepner, where's my boy I just paged him to the ER?!" Just then my pager went off.
"I don't know but Hunt just paged me there so let's try and find him on the way." I said before practically sprinting away from Dr. Avery towards the ER.
"Kepner wait!" Mark shouted chasing after me.

Jackson's POV:
I got to the ER and found Mark.
"Where were you Avery?!"
"Sorry I couldn't come through the lobby I had to go the long way round."
"Why?" He asked turning to the patient and continuing to assess him.
"No reason...." I trailed off
"His momma is here." Karev said walking past us towards April and her peds/trauma case.
"I'm gonna kill you Apes." I shouted at her
"I didn't tell him your mom did." She shouted back before shouting "EDWARDS BOOK AN OR AND PAGE ROBINS!" And charging off with the patient.
"Why you avoiding your momma Avery?"
"Cuz she's crazy."
"And on her way!" Mer said as her and Charles ran through to collect and incoming patient from Hunt.
"Baby!" My mom said charging into the ER.
"Sloan shouldn't we get him up to the burns unit, where only authorised personnel are permitted?"
"Yes Avery we should lets go" he said laughing as we rolled the patient an way and I sighed with relief. "You owe me!" Mark said laughing.
"Yeah whatever..." I trailed off.

April's POV:
I went back to the pit after my surgery and found Cristina and Mer sat on one of the beds chatting because the pit was clear. I walked over to them.
"Hey guys." I said
"Hey Kepner." Cristina responded "why is Jackson's mom here?" She asked me.
"I don't know ask Jackson?"
"Unfortunately I don't know either." Jackson said coming up behind us. "Can we just go home before she finds us and tries to pawn you off to some random guy and get me to tell her everything I haven't the past 6 months."
"Momma Avery tries to pawn you off!" Mer said laughing.
"It's not funny." I said "she's obsessed with the fact that I'm a virgin."
"I could solve that." Alex said coming towards us smirking and I punched him on the arm.
"Ass" I mumbled
"Let's just go home now please." Jackson said
"Awww before you see your momma Avery?" Karev teased.
"Watch it or I'll lock you out tonight."
"Kepner would let me back in."
"Wellll...." I teased and he lightly pushed me. Then I heard Catherine asking Arizona if she had seen me or Jackson just outside the ER.
"Crap." Jackson said clearly hearing what I heard. He grabbed my arm and started to drag me out of the building and Karev followed behind us.
"Wait right there." Catherine said
"Shit." Jackson cursed
"April, Jackson, where are you going I planned for us to go to that lovely bar across the street."
"Ummmm....." Jackson started but Karev cut him off.
"April and I have plans." He said and dragged me out of the building. As we walked past Jackson, he mumbled "now I'm gonna lock you out." And chuckled to himself. As I went past Jackson I mouthed "I'm sorry" and mouthed back "take me with you" before Karev finally dragged me out of the building. "I owe you, big time."
"Meh don't mention it. Ever. I only did it because the look on Avery's face was priceless." He said laughing to himself. "I'm going for drinks with Arizona wanna come."
"No that's fine I'll just head home."
"Okay. later Kepner." He said running off. I started to walk to my car when Catherine and Jackson came out.
"April I thought you were going out with your friend"
"Um I'm actually just about to go home." I cursed mentally for not accepting Alex's offer of a ride home.
"Well dear we don't want you at home alone, come out with us."
"Crap." I muttered and then I looked to Jackson for help but he was too busy laughing. "Fine." I said reluctantly.
"Don't sound so excited dear." Catherine said sarcastically. "It'll be fun, there are always loads of young men at bars." I sighed and fell into step with Jacksin behind Catherine.
"I hate you." I said
"I don't care this should be fun to watch." He said breaking down into laughter again.
"Ass" I muttered.

DONT BE SILENT READERS. Tell me what you thought.
Title: Mom (Meghan Trainer)