Yes

April's POV:
"Hi I'm George O'malley."
"And I'm Denny Duquette."

Christina's POV:
She flatlined. "CRAP!" I shouted and began to pump her chest again. " PAGE TEDDY!" I barked at Owen and he did as I said. Teddy came in and said "what the hell is going on I practically drowned in tears getting in here"
"April is coding. Is it that bad?"
"Karev is crying what do you think" then she looked April's monitor. "Crap move Cristina. Get out go see the others we've got this." She said looking at Owen.
"Okay." I nodded and left the room

Teddy's POV:
"Shit!" I said when Cristina left the room. "Defib! Charge 200! Clear!"

April's POV:
"Meet your new baby boy." Denny said
"George O'malley and Denny Duquette? You-you guys are dead." I stammered.
"Yeah." George said
"And so are you." Denny said
"Dude!" George reprimanded
"What?"
"Why did you have to just blurt it out you could have broken her into it more easily."
"Well she's a doctor she can take it I wasn't easy with you."
"That's because the second I saw your stupid face i knew I was dead" they kept arguing
"Shut up!" I heard someone say. She came forward and introduced herself. "Ellis Grey."
"Meredith and Lexie's mom?"
"I don't know a Lexie, but yes Meredith's mom."
"Crap"
"What?" George asked
"I really am dead."
"Yeah"
"Wait, did you say my baby............" I said turning to Denny
"Yeah."
"Oh god, no I can't be - and the baby it can't- Jacksom is gonna be- oh god!" I cried then I heard noises.
"CLEAR!"
I breathed in a woke up as Teddy shocked me.
"Holy shit! Thank god!" She said with relief."
She opened the door and said "Shepard get your ass in here."
"April. Can you follow the light with your eyes. Okay good and now can you squeeze my finger. Good. Patient is fully responsive." I started to cough on the breathing tube and they pulled it out for me. They left the room and closed the door and I heard muffled words and then Jackson, Arizona, Alex and Matthew ran in.
"Oh my god." Jackson said sitting down on the bed and giving me and hug. I started to cry into his chest and he said "hey what's wrong."
"I didn't tell you I was pregnant. And now our baby is dead" I cried
"I know....." He said
"I died."
"What!?" All four of them said
"I died. I saw, Denny Duquette and George O'malley and Ellis Grey and our baby. I died"
"Well April sweetie maybe you just dreamed it." Matthew said
"Watch out." Alex said
"For what?" Arizona asked "it just sounds like a bad dream"
"She not the first. Meredith died and she saw the same things, just not George cuz he wasn't dead yet. She's all dark and twisty. Izzie died, she saw George. She went crazy and ran out on me. Best case scenario she's fine, or ends up like Meredith, worst case scenario, she goes crazy and flees." Alex said
"April." Jackson said
"Yeah?"
"Promise you won't leave us." He said and he pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes "promise me."
"I promise." I said "I promise"
Matthew then spoke up "can me and April have some time. Alone." He said looking at the other three. Arizona and Alex nodded but Jackson wouldn't budge. They had to drag him out.
"So um... Its - well- before we crashed I asked you something and youi don't answer and I don't know if you remember you know what with you dying and it being a stressful day but-"
"Yes." I said
"Yes what?" He asked
"Yes I'll marry you" he then leaned over and kissed me.

Sorry for the short chapter. DONT BE SILENT READERS! Tell me what you think.
Title- Yes, Manic Street Preachers