Taken out

April's POV:
Slowly everyone found out we were married. And not everyone was happy about it. Stephanie Edwards, she's an intern like Jo, and her and Matthew were good friends. Best friends in fact. And she hates me. Nicole, Matthew's partner hated me ever since left, then she found out I was married to Jackson and well, things were great.

Arizona's POV:
"Wilson, if you look over the patients superficial wounds, I'll take these tests up to the lab." I said as I turned to walk away only to be hit in the side by a gurney.
"CRAP! Oh my god Dr. Robbins I am so sorry!" Edwards cried as Jo came to help me up.
"Arizona you alright?" Jo asked
"Yeah I'm fine, what the hell Edwards watch where you're going that could have been a patient!" I shouted before storming off to the lab.

April's POV:
"She got taken out with a gurney?! Is she okay?" I asked as Jo told me and Alex what had happened to Arizona
"Yeah she's fine, she was more pissed off that Edwards could have knocked out a patient instead of her."
"My god, you know I don't like Edwards as is, but taking out one of my best friends jeez, I hate her." I said
"Okay look I'm sure it was an accident, you know I'm not her biggest fan, but we don't need to start a hate parade okay?" Alex said calmly
"Since when are you the voice of reason?" Jo asked
"I'm a nice guy. What can I say?" He said leaving.

Stephanie's POV:
"Hey I heard your knocking out doctors." Nicole said bringing in a patient and handing time the gurner. She continued to walk with me.
"Don't it was an accident, Dr. Robbins is like a saint, I knocked down a saint, honestly I wanted to die on the spot, and Jo was there with her judgy prestige I have New attending friends I don't need you anymore face looking at me like I shot her puppy and I literally wanted to just walk out and quit, like right there and then." I blurted
"Hey calm down I'm not judging you I'm just saying next time it'd be nice if you could catch Kepner."
Just then I saw someone flip over the gurney and land hard on the floor. It was Jackson.
"That works too" Nicole said and then left.

April's POV:
"Okay no! Edwards what the hell first you take out my best friend and now Jackson. I get you hate us all because you somehow believe we all ruined Matthews life collectively but it was me who did that. It's not Jackson's fault or anyone else's it's mine I knew I didn't love Matthew and I got his hopes up so stop attacking the people I love with gurneys or I will run you down!" I shouted at her before helping Jackson up and then turning away.

Jackson's POV:
"Dr Avery I am so sorry it was an accident and-"
"I know Edwards don't worry about it." I cut her off. "APES!" I shouted running after April. I ran off in the general direction she had stormed off in. I checked all along the corridor but she wasn't anywhere to be found so I started to look in the rooms. I found her in the supply closet.
"Hey, sweetie." I said coming in
"Go away..." she said softly
"April are you crying?" I asked concerned
"Just go away Jackson!" She shouted throwing an syringe from the self at me.
"Fine." I said and I opened the door but then I heard her crying. "You know what no." I said closing the door.
"I'm not going anywhere, I'm your husband I'm the man who is supposed to be there for you, so I'm not gonna just leave you here to cry. I love you April. Now get your ass over here and tell me what's wrong." She hesitated just looking at me. Then she got up and ran into my arms. I stroked her hair as she cried into my chest. "Hey shhhh. What's wrong baby?"
"I can't deal with it Jackson. I can't handle Edwards shooting daggers at me whenever I walk in the room. Or Nicole refusing to to bring trauma cases to me and demanding the Owen come down to the ER. It's screwing up my life, it's affecting all of you I mean you just got wiped out with a gurney-"
"Hey that was an accident." I cut her off and lifted her chin so she was looking at me. "And I'm fine. And Arizona is fine. And you know what, Edwards and Nicole, they'll get over it. And you are gonna be fine, because you have me and Alex and Arizona and Jo and Mark and a whole other load of people who are gonna be here. April I love you, so stop crying and give me a kiss" u said wiping the tears from her cheeks.
"I love you so much" she whispered in my ear.
"I love you too."

DONT BE SILENT READERS! Tell me what you think.
Title- Taken Out, Ash