Change my mind

April's POV:
I looked from Jackson to Alex and Arizona who just looked shocked and then back to Jackson.
"What- I mean - what are you doing?" I asked

Jackson's POV:
"I'm giving you a reason not to. I love you. I said it. And I'm terrified that it's not the right thing. I'm terrified that's it'll cause problems and I think it's safe to say that it's already burning my life o the ground. But i said it and I said it loud. In front of a room full of people who probably hate me right now." I said gesturing around the room I caught Marks eye. I turned back to April. "I'm gonna go from here." And then I turned and walked out of the venue.

April's POV:
I turned to Matthew and then to Alex and Arizona. I watched Jackson walk out. I looked back to Alex and Arizona and thy both said in unison. "That's your reason not to." I let go of Matthew's hands and started to run. I saw Jackson walking towards his car.
"JACKSON!" I shouted and he turned to face me. "I do!" I shouted. He started to walk towards me and stopped about 3 metres away. "You do what?" Jackson asked.
"Love you." I said. He looked at me for a moment.
"Then we can go from there." He said and then he kissed me. We got in the car and started to drive away "Oh my god." I said
"What?" Jackson asked and I made him stop the car and then I got out. "Where are you going he said getting out after me."
"How are we going to explain that we ruined two perfectly lovely people's lives so we could, what? Date?"
"I don't know, but-" then he stopped, "no you're right" he said
"What do you mean?"
"I don't wanna date you April. I want the whole damn thing. We can get to Lake Tahoe in 13 hours."
"How do you know that?" I asked
"Do you really what to get into that now?" He asked. I paused.
"No." I said.
"No you don't want to get into that, or no you don't want to get married?" He asked me.

Mark's POV:
"Do you think it's really bad if me and Callie use heir honey moon and leave you with Sofia?" Arizona asked me as we packed the wedding presents into my car boot. I laughed.
"Nah, Kepner won't care, you're her best friend, I'll be fine with Sofia for two weeks." I said.
"Awesome cuz I have the tickets anyway" she said, "you okay packing the rest of these up?" She said
"Yeah, all good"
"Cool, I'm gonna go back to the apartment and pack our suitcases and surprise Callie, she went back to the hospital to check on a patient."
"Alright see you in two weeks." I said
"Bye!" She shouted running off to her car. It took me roughly another hour to clear out the rest of the venue and to calm Matthew's family down with the help of Jo and Alex. When we'd finished they went back home and I went home too. When I got there, Arizona had left me a not on the side telling me she'd left dinner in the fridge and that they'd see me in two weeks and to tell Sofia they love them. I put my dinner in the microwave and heard a knock at the door. I went to open it and was shocked to see who was standing outside. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

DONT BE SILENT READERS! Tell me what you think.
Title- Change my mind, One Direction