Chasing Cars

Jackson's POV:
"Where is it?!" I shouted as me, Hunt and Shepard ran outside in trauma gowns. We saw the Webber, Bailey, Mer, Cristina, Mark, Lexie and Teddy had already congregated.
"Jackson maybe you shouldn't-" Jo started but then the ambulance came and the door opened. Matthew jumped out of the back and then we all saw April on the gurney. I tried to run over but Mark stopped me, "no way you are too emotionally attached." He said. As the others wheeled the gurney away.
"What the hell happened!" I shouted at Matthew
"It came out of nowhere! I asked her to marry me and truck came out of nowhere! Who eve are you?!" He said
"Her best freakin friend!" I screamed at him and then we both ran into the hospital and into the trauma room April was in. Sloan told us to both stay against the wall and just then Alex and Arizona ran in with the fetal surgeon Lucy, which confused me "Oh my god!" Alex and Arizona said in unison.
"You two with them two!" Sloan barked at them
"Lucy is there a fetal heartbeat?" Arizona asked
"FETAL HEARTBEAT!" Matthew and I shouted at the same time
"Lucy!" Karev shouted
"April is a virgin!" Matthew said
"How far along?" I asked
"23 weeks.." Arizona said
"Crap!" I cried
"Lucy?" Karev asked again
" I got it!" She said
"All right all four of you outside!"
Shepard barked at us
We stepped outside the trauma room.
"How is April pregnant? Who is the father?" Matthew asked Alex and Arizona
"I am." I said
"WHAT! But you said she was only 5 months along." He said gesturing to Arizona "haven't you been with Lexie for like a year?"
"I may have cheated on her a little bit....." I said
"And then you got April pregnant and didn't even break up with Lexie??"
"I didn't know until just now!" I shouted defensively then they roles the gurney out and took her up to the OR. We all ran to the gallery. We watched Lucy deliver the baby and then Alex and Arizona ran down to tend to the baby, being peds surgeons. Me and Matthew continued to watch the surgery.
"I'm so glad we're gonna get married." He said
"Why?" I asked
"Cuz then the baby won't think it was born out of wedlock." He said
"You understand its my child right?" I said turning to him.
"Only techniqually, he'll grow up thinking that I am."
"No! He won't. Not knowing your dad sucks trust me I know, I'm gonna be a part of that kids life!" I shouted
"Whatever man we don't even know if there will be a baby to be a father to." I lost it I punched him in the face
"OUCH!" He cried
"AVERY!" I heard Sloan shout through the intercom. Shit the intercom was on. Lexie heard everything. I saw her glaring at me. I looked at Matthew and stormed out of the room.

Lexie's POV:
After Jackson's outburst he stormed out of the gallery. "Little Grey." Mark said "eyes on Avery." Great. I thought to myself. I got up and went to find Jackson. I found him crying on the stairwell. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.
"You can go I know you probably hate me." He said
"I don't hate you......." I said and gave him a hug.
"She's my best friend and that is my kid. And he's acting like it doesn't matter if they die. I just lost it."
"I know." I said bluntly and then he just cried into my shoulder.
Then Jo came in, "YOU KNOCKED HER UP!" She shouted not realising I was there.
"Wait did you know, that he cheated on me?!" I asked angrily
"Lex I-"
"No forget it. Who else knew? What have you all been laughing at me this whole time?!" I said before storming away

Jackson's POV:
Hunt paged me to room 307 and I ran there. He explained to me, Matthew, Arizona and Alex that April's surgery went well but she wasn't awake yet and that they had to keep her for observation. Things none of us needed to hear because we all knew. I decided to go inside and wait by April's bedside. Alex and Arizona went to check on the baby and Matthew went to find Mer and Cristina. I went and sat by her bed.
"Hey Apes." I said taking her hand, "it's me. I am so sorry. I screwed up I know I did, but I am gonna be a a good Dad to that baby and I am gonna love it. I am so sorry. I miss you. Please wake up because I-"
"Love her." Lexie said downheartedly from the doorway.
"Lex" I said
"It's okay I kinda always had a feeling, I just wasn't sure. I guess now I am" she said sadly
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay, you can't help who you fall in love with" she said then left
Then April started coding. I paged Mer, Cristina, Alex and Arizona and started to attempt to resuscitate her. The four I paged plus Matthew came in and Cristina and Meredith screamed at us to get out. We all waited outside the room and Meredith closed the door and blinds. Hunt and Shepard came and went into the room. "How's the baby?" I asked trying to keep myself distracted.
"Um... About that....." Arizona trailed off
"We're sorry man, we tried everything."
"No." I whispered and then I broke down crying. Arizona turned to Alex and broke down crying into his chest and he hugged her, tears brimming in his own eyes. Matthew stood, frozen to the spot and then he said "I asked her to marry me and a truck came out of no where".

Cristina's POV:
"Meredith you have to stop crying" I said pumping April's chest. But Meredith kept crying.
"Derek get her out of here!" Owen ordered
"Defib" I said "charge 200. Clear"
She wouldn't stop coding. But I kept trying.

April's POV:
The elevator doors pinged open. I stepped out. "Hello?" I said
"Hi I'm George O'malley."
"And I'm Denny Duquette"

Don't judge me I know this is the calzona car crash but like oh whale. DONT BE SILENT READERS! Tell me what you think.
Title- Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol