My sister

Jackson's POV:
"Excuse me have you seen April Kepner? We're her sisters." I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see April's three sisters, Libby, Kimmie and Alice talking to Alex and Arizona.
"Hey guys!" I said walking over.
"Jackson!" They shouted in unison.
"Uh- Karev, Robbins. These are April's sisters, Libby, Kimmie and Alice. Girls this is Alex Karev and Arizona Robbins" Alex and Arizona nodded at them and then walked off together. I heard them saying something about how they are more annoying than Matthew and did my best to stifle a laugh.
"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked them.
"We're April's bridesmaids."
"Oh of course the wedding...." I trailed off. I didn't want to appear jealous, which I wasn't, but I just didn't like Matthew, Alex and Arizona felt the same ever since the crash. I saw April come round the corner and tried to make eye contact to signify she should run away. She found her sisters annoying, but she didn't see us until it was too late.
"DUCKIE!" Libby shouted. April turned around alarmed and saw her sisters. She looked at me for help and I just laughed. They started to go fawn over her and I finally went over. "Apes I need you for a consult" I said and dragged her away.
"I hate you." She said
"I know. But it was worth it." I said laughing
"That's so not fair I distract your mom whenever she comes you have to run damage control with my family. I haven't got round to telling my sisters that they aren't my bridesmaids."
"Ouch. Who is?"
"Well Alex and Arizona wanted to be my maid of honour/ best man and I couldn't be bothered to choose between them so they're sharing the job. Mer and Jo are my other bridesmaids."
"You know you're family probably won't come to the wedding then. I mean your parents couldn't fly out anyway and your sisters will probably go home"
"Here's hoping" she said and I laughed.
"AVERY!" Sloan shouted at me from across the room, "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" I rolled my eyes and walked over to Mark.
"What do you want?" I asked
"Lexie said she hasn't got an invite to the wedding yet. You have any idea why?"
"Is this a serious conversation. Sloan why are you-" he looked at me sternly. "April gave me a plus one and I'll use it to bring Lexie. Don't have anyone else to take anyway."
"Is that jealousy detect?" He mocked
"No." I said defensively
"Okay good. Now go tell Lexie you're taking her"
"What but-" he looked at me sternly again and I rolled my eyes and huffed and trudged off to find Lexie.

April's POV:
"Guess who??" Someone said behind me
"Please don't be any of my family members..." I said to myself
"What no it's me." Matthew said
"Thank god."
"What's wrong with your family" he said sitting on the desk I was stood at.
"They're annoying. My mom and Dad aren't coming because they can't fly out. My sisters are here and I'm hiding from them because a. They're annoying b. I don't want to have to tell them they aren't my bridesmaids"
"WHAT!" I heard a shrill voice behind us
"Crap." I said
"What do you mean we aren't your bridesmaids. Who is gonna be we'll rip they're heads off." Kimmie said
"Okay. No no you won't because they are a better set of siblings than you are. I have three brand new sisters and even a new brother. So if you want to leave no one is stopping you."
"YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE!" Libby screeched
"Okay please don't make a scene." I said noticing everyone staring. I saw Alex, Arizona and Jackson walk into the lobby out of the corner of my eye.
"HOW COULD WE NOT MAKE A SCENE!" Alice cried. Then my three best friends jumped into action. Just as the girls went to shout again my three best friends covered the girls mouths and dragged them out of the hospital. I broke down laughing at the sight of my sister being literally thrown out of the hospital.
"Have a safe flight." Jackson said
"Or don't, I don't personally care." Alex smiled
"Don't come back." Arizona cheered.
They returned to my side.
"What on earth would I do without you guys?"
"Die in a car crash?" Alex said
"Deal with sisters from hell?" Arizona offered
"Still be a virgin?" Jackson laughed. Matthew looked uncomfortable so I punched Jacksom and bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. "Ass" I said
"I know but you love me." He replied
"Mhmhhmmmmm" I teased.
"Right I'll be off. See you later." Matthew said pecking me on the lips.
"Bye sweetie" I said he left and then the other three mocked me
"Bye sweetie." They joked
"Shut it." I said, "and you." I pointed to Jackson "don't make jokes like that in front of Matthew, he's still coming to terms with my lack of virginity." Jackson just laughed.
"Hey it's not my fault if ur dorky EMT fiancé can't take a joke." He said
"He is not dorky."
"Yeah he is."
"No he isn't guys tell him." I said to Alex and Arizona. The both looked at the floor and just said "weeeellllll...."
"Ugh." I hugged and then grabbed my charts and tried to storm off but just ended up walking right into Dr. Webber and falling flat on my face. My friends practically fell over laughing. Dr. Webber offered me his hand to help me up and I took it. "You okay Kepner." He said
"Yep, nothing bruised except my pride." I joked
"Hey Kepner! I think you left a bit of your dignity on the floor" Alex mocked as they laughed at me. I turned to them and shouted "I HATE YOU ALL!" And they just returned with "SURE YOU DO!" And I stormed off just hearing their roaring laughter behind me.

DONT BE SILENT READERS! Tell me what you think.
Title- My sister, Reba McEntire