Knocked up

Jackson's POV:
"Hey Miss Millington", I said walking into the burns unit with my interns.
"Hey gorgeous. Still taken?" She asked
"Yeah I am sorry but my girlfriend is hot." I joked, "okay who wants to present" I said turning to my interns.
"Wilson" I said
"Um- Amber Millington, got burnt in a house fire, almost done here as far as I can see, maybe one or two more sessions" Jo said confidently
"Good job Wilson" I nodded at her, then Mark walked in
"AVERY! PLASTIC POSSE!" He shouted
"Not doing it" I said
"Plastics Posse?" Jo asked
"Don't get him started" I joked then turned to Mark still with his fist out. I rolled my eyes at him
"I'm not gonna let you leave until you do it, you want to keep Miss Millington and all your patients waiting?" He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed and bumped his fist, and he shouted "PLASTICS POSSE!" Causing Jo to laugh and the other interns to exchange weird looks.
"Dear god" I said, "come one." I said walking out with the interns trailing behind me.

April's POV:
I checked my watch. It was only 4pm. I couldn't focus waiting for the results. It didn't help that I hadn't had any surgeries all day.
"Hey April" Lexie said approaching me in the lobby"
"Yeah?"
"Owen just dropped out of this liver transplant, because an emergency surgery came in, Webber and Bailey are in surgery and it's Mer's day off would you mind scrubbing in else this person is gonna have to wait another day for this liver" she explained
"Yeah sure, Jackson not free?" I asked wondering why she hadn't asked Jackson, considering he was perfectly capable even if it wasn't his specialty.
"Can't find him." She said
"Yeah sure come on." I said

The surgery was silent. But as we were scrubbing out Lexie asked me a question.
"So April." Lexie said, "I was just wondering why you and Jackson weren't talking. I mean I know we don't always see eye to eye but one thing we agree on is that Jackson is a great guy." I couldn't help but chuckle at that, "and whatever this is I'm sure you guys can work it out, you're best friends"
"No Lexie. We were best friends, but we aren't anymore, he's not that great a guy. He isn't trustworthy or loyal at all. And for once I'm going to give you a piece of advice that is going I actually help you, just leave him. He isn't worth it. You deserve better. Trust me, he doesn't deserve you because although we don't really get along, I know you are great. And I know he is not. So just leave him"
"April-" but I looked at the clock and cut her off.
"I have to go" I said. It was 6pm.

Jackson's POV:
I saw April running out of the OR  and ran up to catch her. I grabbed her arm and turned her to face me.
"April, we need to talk." I said
"No we don't. Let go" she said trying to free her arm.
"Jackson." I heard from behind me. I turned to see Lexie. Almost in tears.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" I shouted at April.
"That she deserved better than you. Asshole" she said pulling herself from my grip and storming off.
"Lex-"
"Don't. I'm ignoring her. She didn't give me a good reason I just- what she said was so emotional I'm kind of worried about her."
"Don't be. Just keep ignoring her." I said. She went to hug me but I just stormed past her. I started to walk towards the on call rooms when I walked into Jo.
"Oh, hey Dr. Avery I actually need your help-"
"MOVE!" I shouted at her tears welling up in my eyes. She moved aside and I stormed into the on call room. She followed me inside.
"You wanna talk?" She asked
"What about" I said trying not to cry.
"About why you just hit my head off and you're about to cry like a bitch baby?" I slightly laughed and she smiled and sat down next to me, "come on what happened?"
"I cheated on my girlfriend"
"Ouch." She said
"Yeah, with my best friend."
"Double ouch"
"And now she hates me."
"The girl friend or the best friend?" She asked
"Best friend, girl friend doesn't know"
"Damn" she said, "you are an asshole" she said
"Yeah that's what April said"
"Don't worry about it. April will get over it. But the truth will come out." She said
"I know. I'm just biding my time until it does." I said. She put her arm around my shoulders and her head on my shoulder. "What are you doing?"
"Attempting to comfort you." She said, "I'm not really a people person so I'm not great at it."
"Don't worry you're doing great" I said laughing. She laughed back and then got up and went to leave. She stopped at the door.
"If you want my advice. I'd tell your girlfriend before someone else does. It'd be better coming from you." She said and then she left.

April's POV:
After I left Jackson and Lexie outside the OR. I rushed to the peds floor. When I got there I found Alex and he had the results.
"Here." He said
"I can't open it, can you do it for me?"
"Sure" he said, he opened the envelope and read the results
"So?" I asked
"You're pregnant" he sighed

DONT BE SILENT READERS! Tell me what you think.
Title~Knocked up, Kings of Leon