Marry you

April's POV:
Me and Matthew had been dating four months now, but my baby bump was starting to show. I knew me and Alex would probably have to leave within the next couple weeks but I felt bad. It was fine when Alex was single, but him and Jo have been an item for two months. They bonded over people the only two people to know the secret, except she wasn't aware I was pregnant, and from there their relationship just turned into what they are today. I heard a car horn outside and ran out to the car.
"Hey babe." Matthew said as I got in
"Hey sweetie."
"Ready to go" he asked and I nodded.

Jackson's POV:
"Hey Jackson." Jo said coming over to me
"Hey Jo" I said. We had become pretty close friends. Since she was the only person I could confide in about anything I was thinking we grew close. The only issue was her and Lexie had also gotten close. I trusted her enough to know she wouldn't tell Lexie anything but I knew it was killing her.
"Avery can I talk to you for a minute." Callie said from behind me.
"Uh yeah sure, one sec Jo." I said walking a few meters away with Callie. She smacked me over the back of the head.
"What's wrong with you?!" She whisper yelled
"What?" I said
"You and April and the adulterous McSex" she explained
"How do you know about that?!" I asked worried
"Arizona told me."
"How does Arizona know?"
"April I guess I mean they're a pretty close little bunch, those two and Karev."
"Oh crap, Callie you can't-"
"Oh calm down I won't tell Lexie, or mark, but you're still an idiot"
"I know I know I screwed up but me and Lexi are great at the moment and I don't need trouble, please don't tell ANYONE I don't need more people knowing."
"Okay fine." She said reluctantly
"Thank you." I said walking back over to Jo, "Callie and Arizona know." I explained
"No way! April told them?"
"She told Arizona, Arizona told Callie."
"What if they tell Mark or Lexie"
"They won't Arizona would never do that to April and she'd kill Callie f she said anything" I said hopefully
"You sound like you're trying to convince yourself that's true more than you're trying to convince me" she said before walking off. I sighed and then walked up to the burns unit to do my rounds.

April's POV:
"Matthew. I need to tell you something" I said
"Yeah what's up sweetie." He asked concerned.
"I have to go away, to New York, for 6 months. Some work thug with Karev. I know you can't come but we can pick things back up when I come back yeah?" I said
"Of course, I'd love that. But just to make sure you don't meet and cute guys out there." He took his eyes off the road for one second, "April Kepner, I know this may seem sudden, but, will you marry me."
And then we crashed

Sorry for the short chapter again. DONT BE SILENT READERS! Tell me what you think.
Title- Marry You, Bruno Mars