Perfect Storm

April's POV:
It was a day before mine and Matthew's wedding. There was a huge storm going on and we were running around the ER like crazy checking on various patients.
"Holy crap, HUNT! We're swamped." And we're the only two people here!" I shouted to Owen on the other side of the ER.
"I know I just paged Grey, Sloan, Yang, Avery and Torres and all the interns." He shouted back. Then Jackson and Mark ran in.
"Holy Crap!" Jackson said. Then Meredith ran in with Jo and Edwards, shortly followed by Cristina with Ross. Callie finally came in with Lexie and Murphy. We were all tending to the patients and shipped some of them off to ORs with Webber, Bailey, Shepard, Alex and Arizona.
I sat down on one of the empty beds for a second after shipping my last patient off to an OR with Bailey. I looked to the other beds. Mer, Mark and Owen had cleare theirs and were sat down and Cristina, Callie and Jackson were just finishing their exams before sending the people off to ORs. Mark came over to me and sat down next to me. "You look tired Kepner. Isn't your wedding tomorrow? You should go home"
"I can't. If I go home. I'll stress out. Also are you trying to tell me I look like crap?" I asked
"In a roundabout way." He said
"Thanks." I said sarcastically
"Mark are you insulting the bride to be?" Callie said coming over.
"Not intentionally" he said
"So yes." Callie teased "you excited for the big day Kepner?"
"I guess..." I said
"You guess??" Owen said having joined us
"I'm stressing out about it. It'll be great and everything but I'm so stressed out."
"Don't be." Owen said, "everything will be fine". Then Matthew and Nicole came in.
"The rest of the casualties are being sent to Seattle pres" Matthew said coming to sit with us.
"Mer I need you to come surgery with me." Cristina said. Jackson sent his last patient away with Shepard and came to join us as Cristina and Meredith left. Then we heard a loud crash outside. We all ran out and saw a bus on its side with across the road. "Oh my god" I shouted. Jackson, Owen and Mark jumped straight into action. They ran towards the bus and jumped up the side of it. Me and Callie ran over to help the people the pulled out get down. No one was badly injured, just a few cuts and bruises thankfully.

Jackson's POV:
Me, Mark and Owen were pulling people out of the bus and handing them down to April and Callie. Arizona and Alex came out and Alex jumped up with us and Arizona stayed down to collect the people. We thought we'd got everyone out so Mark, Owen, April and Arizona took all the people away towards the hospital entrance and just out of the rain. Then we herd a scream so me and Alex climbed inside. We found a woman and pulled her out and handed her down to Callie.
"Wait where's my daughter." The woman said "she's wearing a pink jacket and little pink hightops.
"I'm sure she's with the others." Alex said and then him and Callie ran started to run to the others. I was going to but I saw a pink thing out of the corner of my eye. It was a pink shoe. "Crap." I said and walked towards it. I looked under the bus and saw the little girl. I wriggled slightly under it an reached my hand out to her. "Hey" I said "nice shoes, let's get you out of there. Can you grab my hand." She stared at me blankly. "Come on grab my hand"

April's POV:
"Where's Jackson?" I asked Callie and Alex
"Right behind us." Callie said
"No he's not?" I responded confused
"Wait is that him! Under the bus!" Matthew shouted
"That things about to blow!" Owen screamed. We all started shouting Jackson's name telling him to come back but he wouldn't move. I started to run towards him to get him out but Mark grabbed me and pulled me to the floor. Then the bus blew up. I got up and started to cry. "JACKSON!" I shouted "NO NO NO!" Mark pulled me into a hug and he was shaking. I started to cry. Then Mark stopped shaking and I looked up to see Jackson walking towards us with a little girl in his arms. I stood there and looked at him blankly as he walked past and gave the girl to her mother. "Callie can u check my arm out I think I hurt it." He said and Callie took him inside. I walked after them. I stood at the entrance and watched Callie sit him down on an ER bed. He took his shirt off and she started to look at his arm and then I charged at him. I hit his bare chest and shouted at him "what the hell you could have freaking died!" And he kept shouting "HEY WHAT THE HELL APRIL!" Then Callie pulled me away and said "take a walk Kepner." So I stormed off.
I came back later and closed the curtains around where Jackson was sat. Callie wasn't there anymore it was just me and him.
"Okay whatever your problem is keep it to yourself." He said
"You could have died Jackson."
"It would have been fine"
"I get it okay. You would have been dead. You would have been fine but what about me!" I screamed as I started to cry, "If you had died I would have never forgiven you!"
"For dying?!" He shouted back
"No for making me love you! I want you Jackson." I said he looked at me shocked. "I want you. I know I haven't been fair to you and I've really hurt you." I started to cry "but when the bus exploded and I thought you were gone I all I could think was that I wanted you and it was too late."
"April, you're getting married." He said and I looked at me. We looked into eachothers eyes.
"Unless you can give me a reason not to."

DONT BE SILENT READERS! Tell me what you think.
Title- Perfect Storm, Brad Paisley