Chapter~14

Evana returned to the Slytherin common room where she found Jamie and others waiting for her return. Slytherin house seemed proud to have a prankster on the same level as the infamous Weasley twins, it wasn't often Slytherins were seen as the class clowns.

"What happened?" Jamie asked standing up next to her, a nervous smile on his tanned face.

"Filch, being Filch, what's the deal with everyone?" She asks pointing to the crowd of their friends.

"Slytherin don't usually hold the pranksters of Hogwarts, they're proud!" Jamie laughs, he sits down on the smallest seat, just room for two people, Evana sits next to him, putting her head on his chest.

"You know, I quite like the title Prankster." Evana smiles, the common room slowly empties, the excitement of Evana's pranks slipping away.

Evana Lestrange, the prankster, and my girl friend!" Jamie announces making Evana laugh.

"You make me so happy, Jamie." She whispers.

"I'm glad." Jamie whispers, burying his head in her midnight black hair.

The end of term feast rolled on quickly, the news of Sirius Black was drowned by laughter and fun. Evana sat with Jamie and Daphne, and everything was perfect.

"Pansy and Draco had a massive fight last night, Pansy is really upset, she thinks they might break up, she's devastated." Sophia frowned sitting opposite Evana.

"What did they fight about?" Daphne asked, barley bothered.

"Evana." Sophia said looking awkward. Evana and Jamie looked at Sophia in shock, Evana has done nothing wrong, at all!

"What?!" Evana said, shocked.

"Well Pansy told me that Draco was being like really rude about Jamie and your relationship, she defended you and told Draco he was being pathetic, then he got all angry, realizing his mistake, he took it out on Pansy, he shouted at her and threatened to dump her, Pansy got really upset and started crying outside.!" Sophia sighed. Evana was furious, How could Draco be such a prat! Pansy is so sweet, yes she can be annoying, but still she is one of the motherly girls  in Evana's life!

"How dare he! Where's Pansy, we need talk to her!" Evana said yanking Jamie up, who was still eating.

"Vana, can't we do this later?" He grunted. Evana glared at him, and pulled him out of the hall. Where would Pansy go, um The Astronomy Tower! Evana thought and took to sprinting up the stairs, Jamie wasn't far behind. Pansy sat on the floor curled up, she was sad and sniffled, Evana chose to sit next to her.

"Hey, Pansy, it's alright Draco's a jerk." Evana comforted, Pansy's cries left and she lent onto Evana who stroked Pansy's hair, it was short and flat.

"Please, make sure he won't dump me!" Pansy said, Evana sighed.

"Hey, Pansy, if Draco means that much to you, tell him how you feel, if he's half the person you are, he'll return them." Jamie said sitting next to Evana.

"Thanks guys, we all should go." Pansy did a last sniff and stood up, the other two did as well. Pansy ran to the hall whereas Jamie and Evana walked slowly, loving the company.

"4 months, Vana." Jamie said grabbing Evana's hand.

"Wow 1/3 of a year dating!" Evana laughed snuggling to her boy friend, they reached the great hall just in time to be told.

"Gryffindor wins the House Cup!" Dumbledore announces. Evana and Jamie look at each other with dissapointed faces, they shrug it off and walk to the table, where they see Pansy marveling Draco. Seems they've forgiven each other.

"She really has no respect for herself has she?" Daphne sighed, Milli and Sophia agreed.

"She just likes him too much, Draco is gonna break her heart one day, and she will regret ever liking him." Evana says, hoping Pansy won't get badly hurt.

After finishing eating everyone heads to their dormitories and enjoy one final night with their friends, everyone is finally getting along and all the third year Slytherin girls walk arm chained to their rooms.

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Whether we be old and bald,
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling,
With some interesting stuff,
For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot

They sing and they only sing louder when people throw annoyed looks at the foolish girls, as they finish the song, Evana is swept of her feat by a laughing Jamie Ibbotson, everyone collapses in laughter.

"To Slytherin, the best House of them all!" Evana yells smiling with pride