Chapter~40

Evana could take it no longer, she sped out of the hall before Neville could catch her. She ran the the gates, where she saw many dead trolls, giants and statues. She was devastated the one place she could call home was destroyed.

She saw a crowd of people lead by a skeletal figure, Voldemort and she ran behind a dead Giant.

People started pouring out from the castle to realize their hope was dead.

Harry Potter is dead.

It took Evana some time to realize the boy who lived is no longer living, but dead. She stumbled backwards and fell to the ground, shaking crying.

Everyone's attention turned to Evana, her eyes were stained and her hands clutching her chest. "Evangeline." Voldemort hissed. "You're still alive?"

Evana stopped crying and wiped her eyes. "Obviously."

"Huh? Why so sad?" Voldemort grinned. Bellatrix stepped forwards, ushering Evana closer.

She glared at her mother, and cleared her throat. "You're a selfish murderer. You have no power! You won't live forever!" She spat.

"Evangeline!" Bellatrix hissed grabbing her daughters arm, Evana pulled back.

"I'm not scared, Tom." She hissed back. "I see that pathetic little boy in you!"

Voldemort looked furious. "Lucius! Kill her!" He roared, thrusting a finger at Evana, she sped like lightning.

She ran back in the castle, nobody was there, it seemed as though the attention was on something else, Evana took this time to say goodbye.

She cleared her throat and stroked Fred's burnt hair. "What's happened to our brilliant world, Freddie? Why can't Voldemort see we're all the same, our blood is all pure."

Evana stood up, and she immediately regretted it.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Her own father yelled, hitting Evana square in the back.

She fell to the ground, eyes still closed.

"Help." She whispered, Evana was in a pearly white place, the Gryffindor common room.

Many tall figures emerged from the shadows. She reconsidered Marcus first.

"I'm here." He cooded, hugging her,

"We all are." Sirius grinned picking her up.

Evana looked around Tonks, Fred, Lupin, Moody and countless others.

"Wow." Evana smiled, wiping her eyes. "What is this place?"

Everybody looked around in discomfort.

Tonks stepped forwards, hugging Evana tightly "We don't know. But what we do know, you can choose!" She smiled.

"Choose what?" Evana questioned, stepping back.

"Whether you want to live. r stay here and die>" Moody said gruffly.

Evana was taken a back. "I can live?"

"Yes." Fred smiled. "And witch or wizard murdered by their parents can have to opportunity to live again."

"Really." Evana squealed.

Sirius nodded and hugged his girl. "Be safe darling, be safe."

Evana dropped into a black tube and woke up next to Fred, sadly he was still dead, Evana kissed his forehead. "For you Freddy"

She stood up,

ready to fight.

Harry may be gone, but they are still here.

Fighting was still hppening, Harry was back! Evana smiled and laughed, and ran to the main circle where he and Voldemort were dueling, but in the corner off her eye she saw her mother battling Molly Weasley.

"No!" She yelled, pushing her Mother back.

"Evangeline! Her mother yelled, smiling, but then she struck her daughter. "Get out"

"No! You can't do this, it's over!" Evana screamed.