Chapter~30

Screams emerged from Fleur Delacour as Harry Potter held on to Cedric Diggory's dead, lifeless body. Evana sat with Fred and George, she was shocked.

"Freddie?" She whimpered, tears in her eyes, her hair turning a grey color.

"It's alright." Fred gulped hugging Evana, he was close to crying too.

Many cries escaped Amos Diggory as he saw his son sprawled across the floor, looking at the sky.

"No." Evana mumbled. "Is Harry okay?"

"I don't know, he's heading off with Moody." Fred sighed. Evana always felt something strange about Moody, she knew him well and thought he was different ever since the day he stopped the ceiling. 

"I need to see Dumbledore." And with that Evana was sprinting to Dumbledore to tell him her worry. "Please sir go check on Harry I think he's in trouble. Moody's just not right at the moment!" Evana pleaded.

"Off, now!" Mcgonagal snapped, Evana sighed and walked solemnly off, but Dumbledore stopped her.

"Come, Minerva, bring Severus to his office." Dumbledore said, walking with Evana briskly to the castle. "i thought there was something wrong with him, he seemed so, troublesome evil." Dumbledore grunted. "I expect you know he is a good man."

"Yes, sir. I admire him." Evangeline smiled.

"I don't think it is like Moody to take an innocent from a scene, we need to find him." Dumbledore said, taking long strides.

After several minutes of searching, they found Moody and Harry. Evana wasn't allowed in, she heard shouts, and Snape came out, gave her a knowing smile and stalked off to the headmaster's office.

"Evangeline you can come in now." Dumbledore smiled opening the door, Harry was being comforted by Mcgonagal, and a tall figure was smiling at her, steamy eyes.

"Is that Miss Evangeline Lestrange all grown up?" He laughed.

Evana hugged him, she loved Moody, for all he had done for her.

The last day dawned on the students, the sad news of Cedric was drowned by the summer, although he haunted many memories.

"Vake sure vou call me!" Frez said to Daphne, who stood meters from her old friend Evana, who was standing with Hermione, dreading going home.She could get disowned, no family left it  would be awful.

"You alright, Evana?" Hermione smiled wrapping an arm around an teary girl.

"I'm worried 'Mione you think they're gonna disown me?" Evana sighed.

Hermione paused. "I think they might." 

"I always saw it coming, I am the rebel I'm not like them and I'm pretty sure Dumbledore was referring to me when he said one will change houses." Evana said.

"I thought that too. Well you could always stay at the Weasley's they like you really." Hermione smiled.

"Really? After what my family has done to them? Never!" Evana grunted, looking at her feet.

"Think about it Vana, you're dating Fred, best friends with George, friends with Ginny and Ron. And Percy always felt highly of you too!" Hermione sighed hugging Evana.

"True. If my family are prats I'll take the muggle bus to Their house." Evana smiled giving in.

"Good, you're family will always love you, remember that." Hermione smiled.

"Alright come on we need to catch the train, I said I'll meet with Fred and George." Evana laughed dragging Hermione inside the warm Castle