Chapter 42

The wedding was beautiful, the theme of Gold silver, the necklace that was given in her fourth year was swinging on her neck, Evana was nervously swaying side to side waiting with guest Ethan.

"It's alright," Ethan smiled. "Calm down."

Evana smiled and sat next to him. "I love him." She whispered.

Ethan was not hurt by this anymore, he was married to a muggle girl called Maddy, and they already had a baby boy on the way.

"I know and he loves you too." Ethan said, wrapping his arms around her. "You ready? Draco's waiting in the entrance."

No parents were able to take Evana down the gold isle so Draco willing took her.

Evana nodded. "I'm ready." She stood up, and walked to a teary Draco. "Hi."

Draco was too emotional to talk, Evana laughed and squeezed his hand.

"I love you Eva." He blubbered, hugging her tightly. "I can't believe you're the first to marry."

"I know. It's crazy." She smiled. "Let's get going!" And the ceremony began.

All Evana saw were smiles as she walked down the isle, she waved at her little nephew Teddy sitting with her Great aunt. Molly was very teary, and a picture of Fred hung and he watched with a great smile. George was stationed behind Neville as the best man, he waved and winked at Evana.

At last she arrive next to Neville, Draco stepped in. "Break her, I break you." He smiled wiping his eyes discreetly. 

The vicar began speaking and when it came to that part, they spoke.

"I, Neville John Longbottom promise to love you in good and bad, rich and poor...." He slid the silver and red ring on Evana's shaky fingers.

Evana said her vows to and slid the gold ring which had the words, different,engraved on the inside.

It was perfect everything was perfect.

"I love you."

"I love you."