Chapter~21

"Evana darling, you forgot Zander, here!" Narcissa Malfoy screeched handing the large cat through the window to a relieved girl. "I love you bye!"

"Bye!" Evana yelled after, the train slowly chugged on and Evana went searching for Fred and George making sure Draco couldn't see her. After several minutes of looking she sat down beside Fred who was talking quickly about something his mother said.

"She won't tell us, Evana! We hardly know what she's talking about!" He whimpered, Evana grinned at them.

"I know what it is." She said smuggly.

"What?!"Fred and George yelled standing up, they looked wild while Evana shrugged and laughed.

"Tell us please!" George pouted

"We will do anything!" Fred kneeled down.

"No, I don't want to ruin it." Evana said.

"Please, Vana, tell us!" George said, Fred nodded quickly.

"No, boys that's my final word!" Evana said shrilly.

"You're the worst, just like Mcgonagal." Fred muttered.

"Old bat." George grunted.

"Shut it, anyway I think I'm gonna see Jamie, I'll come back." She said seeing Fred's face, she left with a grin and a small wave. She walks down to the compartment Jamie always stays in, she peeps in and sees her worst night mare.

"I love you Jamie bear!" A blonde tall girl says sitting on Jamie's legs, Evana steps in and immediately shoves the girl off.

"hey!" She hissed.

"Jamie, what the hell?" Evana barked, she was furious, Jamie looked sorrowful.

"Evana, I-"He started.

"He wants to dump you! He loves me now, go away you little squirt!" Said they girl fixing her hair.

"No!" Spat Evana. "James answer me, do you love her?" Evana glared at him The blonde glared at Evana and Jamie glared at the Blonde..

"No." He mumbled,"I don't like you, Melissa." Melissa laughed and kissed him harshly.

Evana had enough, her eyes filled. "James. We're over, forget everything you slimy git!" She yelled and ran off to find Fred and George.

"Evangeline?" Asked Neville Longbottom.

Evana sniffed. "Yes." She whispered.

"Are you alright, I don't mean to be nosy..." He trailed off and mumbled.

"Yeah, thanks Neville, it's nice to know someone who has only done good cares." She sniffed, smiled and stalked away, smiling to herself as Neville blushed and fumbled his way to the bathroom.

"Evana, you alright, YOUR HAIR?!" Fred squealed pointing at the now very white shade of Evana's hair., she looked down and chuckled.

"I'm fine, and it seems I've got my grandmothers gift, Metamorphi!" She laughed. "Why white?" She mumbled.

"Are you crying?" George said, the was silence, and then Evana bursted into complete tears, Fred wrapped an arm around her. "It's Jamie, he was with this other brat, she said he loved her, why do I bother with him, or anyone anyway!" She made out in sobs soaking Fred's chest.

"No, no! He's just a prat, there's nothing wrong with you!" Fred soothed.

"But still, your hair?" George smiled sitting next to Evana and picking up a strand of her pearly white hair.

Evana rumbled in a small bag, she finally pulled a large copy of Metamorphi, what to know and what to do " Here, just flick through, hair colors." She mumbled and tossed the book the her right side, George caught it and moved opposite to Fred who sat up straighter, still letting Evana lean on him.

"It says here, white hair is caused by extreme upsetting, heart break or loss of a loved one!" Said George scamming the book.

"Oh." Evana sniffed. "I guess Jamie, James was a big deal to me."

"He isn't worth you. So many guys would kill to get you!" Fred smiled.

"That's not the POINT!" Evana screamed, she stormed out leaving Fred in shock and George troubled.