Chapter~18

"Draco,Draco!" A distressed girl yelled, Evana, she was alone and people in dark hoods and skeletal masks were parading near her, she saw the Weasleys and ran towards them.

"Evana?" Fred said, white with shock.

"Yeah, I've lost Draco, and my family, could I go with you?" She said, Evana was in tears.

"Of course, now, let's go!" George yelled. The all started to run to a hill, Fred was holding Evanas hand, and pulling her quickly along with him.

"Everyone on the portkey!" Percy Weasley yelled, Evana grabbed the old boot and then in a matter of five seconds they arrived outside a crooked house, a plump lady was hobbling towards them, crying.

"Ginny!Fred! George! Percy!" She said in sobs, "Where's Ron and Hermione, Arthur and Harry?!" She shouted.

"Molly, we're here!" Arthur and the rest came truping in, Ron giving Ginny a hug.

"Evana?" Hermione gasped, seeing the awkward teen.

"Hi." She said quietly, Molly and Arthur Weasley watched her in glaring eyes.

"Mum, dad this is Evana, yeah she's a Slytherin, yeah she's a Lestrange, but Vana's different!" Fred said wrapping an arm around her, she blushed.

Molly nodded. " Alright then, let's get you warm and-" she was interrupted by a harsh snap, and a very cross Lucius, Narcissa and Draco Malfoy.

"Don't you dare, touch my niece!" Lucius yelled, he stood about four meters away from the family and waved for Evana to come with a smile, she walked slowly, shrugging Fred off, with a grunt of apology.

"Come Evangeline!" Narcissa said softly holding Evana's shoulder, she apperated with the children, with a nod to miss Weasley, who smiled back, knowing she would do the same.

"I forbid you all to talk to Evangeline, she doesn't need disgraces like you in her life!" He bellowed and evaporated to the manor, where Evana was crying, his anger lifted.

"I'm such a disgrace Draco! Mother would be so shameful, I'm sorry!" She made out between sobs. Draco was holding her hand and Narcissa wasn't there.

"Evana you're not, you're smart clever, and you have grandma's gift! Your mother loves you so much, you're her world, we're visiting tomorrow. she misses you so much. We all love you!" Narcissa smiles walking into the room and patting Evanas back gently.

"Just a minor blip." Lucius says standing next to Draco and putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Go on you two time for bed. Get a bath tomorrow." Narcissa said stroking long black hair.

"Night mother, night father." Draco said, receiving a kiss from his mother.

"Good night, aunt Narcissa uncle Lucius." Evana said, receiving a kiss too.

Sorry it's short I've been painting my room and decorating it, love you all Xx