Chapter~27

"Do you know what happened?"

"No, she was put out as soon as I got to her."

"She was out there all day."

"No blankets, or fleeces."

Evangeline Lestrange was awoken by the warm voices of Fred, George, Harry, Ron and Hermione. She snuggled down into her sheets, and peeped her stary eyes wide open, only to be met by an bone crushing hug from Hermione.

"Oh, Evana! I was so worried!" she shrieked, crushing Evana still more.

"I'm alright 'mione, but your crushing me!" Evana choked and Hermione stepped back. "What happened?"

"Well you must've fainted, it was freezing, and you've been a day without food or water, so what else could you expect, that was really stupid, do you not understand the danger you got yourself into?" Fred badgered on.

Evana felt embarrassed. "I knew, and why are you even here?!" She snapped.

"Because I saved your life!" Fred hissed.

"Well, thank you." Evana squealed awkwardly.

"It's fine, are you alright, what happened?"George soothed sitting next to Evana.

"I just hate my house, they really are double crossing prats, James cheated again last night, Pansy is a jealous twit, and nobody understands that I don't fit in Slytherin, I'm not evil." Evana sighed. Hermione gave her a look of empathy.

"He did it again? Vana, I'm so sorry. Promise you will never go out with such a toad ever again!" Hermione gasped.

"Evana, why don't you talk to Dumbledore, he'll sort things out for you." Harry smiled.

"Maybe, but what would my family say if I moved to a different house? They'll disown me, I'll have no home, or anyone to care for me!" Evana started crying. "Why can't I have a family that cares and loves me for me!"

Hermione ran around the bed to sit on Evana's other side she held her hand. "Your family does love you, they just want you to be the best you can, although they see the best in different eyes to you do."

"Vana, talk to Dumbledore or at least think about it."George smiled stroking Evana's damp hair.

"Alright-" Evana started but was cut off by a large snap of the door, it was Draco, he looked furious but a ghost of an smile crossed his lips when he saw Evana awake.

"Get away, Weasley!" He snarled running up to George and got his wand out.

"Draco, no!" Evana whined.

George pushed Draco back. "Or you'll do what, Malfoy!"

Draco shook George off. "My father has power over your father's job I believe, maybe getting fired wouldn't hurt so much." he smirked. Hermione ran to Madam Pomfrey's office, and seconds later an furious matron was shooing Draco and George out.

"If you cared so much as an rice grain for Evangeline you would not fight each other, detention both of you!" she tutted. "Right you lot give Evangeline some peace I want her well for tomorrow." Pomfrey smiled. Everyone slowly left, but Fred stayed. "Mr. Weasley?" Pomfrey raised an eyebrow.

"I just want one minute alone, please?" Fred pleaded, Madam Pomfrey smiled and left for her office.

"Fred, thanks for-" Evana was stopped again, by the soft pushing of Fred's lips on hers, she felt bad, she still like Neville, but good, she did like Fred. She didn't pull back for a while.

"I've been wanting to that for a while." Fred smiled. "Evana will you be my girlfriend?"

Evana thought quickly. "Yes, Fred yes!" She smiled and hugged Fred by the waist, and he sat down next to her.

30 minutes later, the nurse came back, she was ready to shove Fred out, she saw Evana and Fred sleeping, Evana on Fred's chest and Fred with his hands on her now dry, now pink hair. "Metamorphic." Pomfrey laughed and pulled the covers over the sleeping lovebirds