The Day after Yesterday

I totally regretted what I just gotten myself into. Because for the fact, I am stuck to him for a longer span of time.

Dates were fine but marriage...Oh my god.

My brain goes oh my god, then oh my heavens and vice versa.

I couldn't believe I agreed to this.

Being with him for a longer span of time was one thing. Enduring his radiant hot antagonizing stare was another.

His father was standing between us, a smug smile on his face.

"What do you mean marry this girl?" He said, his morning husky voice deeply dipped with British accent sent chills down my spine.
I badly want to back out. Can I?

Mr. Ashfield: Dear, even if you can, you never will. Your brother's life is at stake.

Me: But for sure that guy would never agree to this.

Mr. Ashfield: Don't worry.

Me: I'm just plain and a bumpkin.

Mr.Ashfield: I said don't worry.

I sat up straight, the paper and pen before me that had a heading that says, Marriage Contract.

I gulped in air, clamping my lips together as he stood up and approached his father.

"So, you're playing with my life again? I'm done dating this girl. A deal's a deal." Chrome demanded defiantly looking his father eye to eye.

"A deal's a deal when you marry her." His father said back calm and reserved.

"What for, Louis?" He continued, "What for? To control me?"

"No." His father answered. "The media wants you to have a wife."

My eyes widen at the word media.

What does that have to do with the wife-want?

His father looked at me and I looked at Chrome's early morning face. Wow, this guy's beauty isn't definable.

He's so handsome.

My god!!!! DELETE BRAIN INFORMATION!!!

I looked away, clutching my knuckles till it turned white.

"I want them to take an interest again in our company." He father said, "It's about time to tell them the bachelor heir is to take a wife."

"So you're making me marry some stranger? Who has the possibility of being a transgender?"

I huffed out air, saying, "No to LGBT discrimination."

He looks at me with another scrutinizing glare and I quiet down in fear. This guy was scarier than that bulky man who held my brother captive.

"I don't have time to hear your excuses, Chrome. I think it's about time you take a wife," his father declared, "Sign or suffer."

"I don't want to." He dared to decline, but Louis declared again with a loud voice, "You hypocrite! Sign!"

I hurriedly signed over my name, shaking.

Chrome rolled his eyes. "On one condition," he said, "This would just be temporary until I find the true one I'll stay with forever."

His father, in order to get it done as soon as he wants, nods in agreement.

"Fine," he agreed, looking at my direction, "As you insist."

****
Hi guys!

      I know having this tiny check up paragraph is rare in my story. But its the only way to ask. How's the story going for you? Let me know on the comment sections below.

TY,
DreamScribbler