Fool Again

"Hey," he called me over as he waited outside the gate. He had his sunglass on and I can't help but squeal. He look so handsome and hot with it.

No wonder he's a model.

"The ladies are mad at you." He smirks, "Thomas just got us printed. Front page."

"What, really?" I opened the gate, he held the door open for me and I slipedr in to his car. Front seat.

He hands me a copy, on the cover was me and Chrome. Happily smiling.

My heart suddenly aches as tears of happiness threaten to fall.

We look so perfect.

For me that is.

I hope he thinks like it too.

"Wow, he got me great for a photo," I commented, making sure I wasn't the idiot me when we had that zoo date.

"Yes, he did," he says as he starts the car,"Beautiful."

I blushed at it, "Thanks," I mutter. He looks back at me, shaking his head, "No worries."

"So, where are we going?"

"It's a secret."

"It's almost sunset. And it's a holiday today. There are no stores open."

"That's why it's a secret. It's a place open only to us."

"Does such a place exist here?"

"It's a place, of course it exists." He jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Well, then, take me there."

****

We both get out of his car. The scent of the sea wafted on my face and I could taste the saltiness in them. The waves were humming with a quiet tune. The color of the water was like Chrome's eyes. And I run over it in excitement, leaving my slippers beneath the car door. I dug my toes into the sand, feeling the rush of the waves and the forces pushing and pulling me in and out of the water.

Chrome says, "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yes, very beautiful. Like your eyes." I said the second sentence aloud without a filter in my mind. I gasped at it and turned to find out what his reaction was. A tug of a smile was on his lips as he approaches me. He winks, sending chills down my stomach.

"I didn't mean to," I counter.

"You mean to, I know."

"No, I didn't."

"Don't deny it."

"But I--" I mutter another hesitation but he pushes me into the water.

Soaked and all. I screamed, I didn't bring any extra clothing. How was I gonna go home, naked?

God, please spare me of Chrome's eyes running up and down. He's a pervert enough even when I'm dressed.

He laughs, kneeling down with a fit. I pulled myself up, pulling him with me as I did. He faced on, protested as he dove into the water. He choked. I laughed.

"That was perfect." I said, crawling towards the sand. He pulls me on my waist, carrying me. He draped me on his shoulder and I screamed, "What are you doing? Put me down!"

"Oh, no, princess, you've got to try this."

"No, you wouldn't!"

"Yes, I will." He chuckles as he threw me down into the water. Bubbles were racing with me as we rose up towards the surface. I got out of the water and tackled him down. I dipped him with a force into the sea. He was laughing still, even underwater.