The Real Plot

I waited in the dark, looking at shadows running in the night. Just minutes now.

A loud motorcycle engine roared into the parking lot. The kidnapper, as I could squint, arrived along with two others. My brother was sitting slump on the seat behind the kidnapper who threatened me. His pals helped him off, my brother carried on their shoulders. They were dragging him, his face severely bruised.

I rush up to them, throwing the bag at the kidnapper who grinned mischievously. "What did you do to him?" I asked, my grief taking toll despite that my brother was already here.

"We only taught him some lessons." One of his pals said. I took him from them. The kidnapper picked the back, opening it to count the money.

"This is why I love you. You're so obedient."

"What?" I asked him, my brother was heavy on my arms as I struggled to hold him up.

My brother with a whisper, said, "Go, get away."

I looked at him. What was he saying? I couldn't understand.

"They'll rape you!" He mutters with a drunken voice that quivered because of the pain.

"He's right, love," the kidnapper grimaced.y head was so much into the events that it took a moment for me to dash with my brother behind me towards the fastfood chain where people were eating. It would be safe there.

But because of the burden of my brother's weight, I was really slow.

And it also takes a moment for his pals to separate us two. One of them, the one who previously talked, laid him on the ground. The other had me in his arms. He gripped my stomach tight. It felt squeezed and painful as my skin crumpled under his grips. He had one hand on my nose, holding a drugged hanky.

And in moments, I was lost in darkness.