Chapter 1

Not once did I think I would end up in a stupid supermarket buying condoms for my bosses son! And I know it's for him because I wrote the shopping list this morning before I left to go to the main office and then all of a sudden his request is at the bottom of my list.

I grab the box labelled 'small' and throw it into the trolley with the rest of the groceries. I don't actually know what size he is but I'm sure with his rude, egotistical personality, a small should be just fine.

After paying for the groceries and loading the car I finally begin to make my way back to the Mansion. The streets are empty as it is nearly 9.00 o'clock at night but people are still up, letting their house lights brighten the road a little more. I prefer to do Mr. Styles shopping at night, that way he can wake up to a kitchen full of fresh food, and I miss the daily mad rush of grocery shoppers. Though tomorrow he will be coming back in the afternoon from his business trip.

I finally arrive at the house and using the remote above my head I open the garage door, slowly driving in and parking next to one of Mr.Styles vintage cars.

I walk through the dark and into the kitchen carrying the three large shopping bags before putting them on the marble bench and turning on the lights.

As I begin unloading the plastic bags, I hear fast pattering feet coming towards the kitchen and within moments Harry is standing directly in front of me with his bare torso glistening under the light while holding a pillow to cover his lower half. This doesn't really surprise me. He usually walks around in his briefs so I've seen him more than enough times nearly naked.

"Did you get them?" He asks turning to the bench showing half his bum cheek.

"Oh my god Harry!" I gasp covering my eyes. I didn't realise he was fully naked!

"What?" I hear him chuckle a little and I frown behind my hands.

"I didn't realise... Gah never mind. They're in one of the plastic bags" I say not letting my hands drop.

The plastic bags rustle as he searches until eventually he stops.

"They're not there" he says urgently and I can feel him staring at me expectantly though I still don't look.

"Keep looking. They're in there somewhere."

"They're not" He says getting a little impatient and I know I'm going to have to look for them. He is such a child. Well not really, we're both 20 but I'd say I'm the more mature one. I've been working under his father for almost 3 years now as his personal assistant and I now know the ins and outs of everything in his life, including his sons playboy fanatics. Harry is usually, dare I say, a lovely boy, a bit hard on the outside but he has his nice moments. The one thing I've definitely learned about him is he loves to have fun with girls. At first I was shocked at the amount of different girls that would come over during the week but Im very use to it now.

"Fine go stand on the other side of the bench" I say and I immediately hear his feet walk over, allowing me to uncover my eyes.

I begin searching through the plastic bags on the bench and he's right, they're not there. I look down to the plastic bag at my feet that I was midway through unpacking. I bend down and find the box just under shampoo.

As I stand up Harry is once again standing in front of me.

"Here" I say holding the box out, looking straight into his bright green eyes that are slightly covered by his now messy brown hair, careful not to look down at his lower torso that leads to the black pillow.

"Thanks" he says grabbing the box and I turn to the fridge so I don't get a view of his backside when he walks off.

I open the fridge and begin rearranging the middle shelf so the fresh food can fit.

A few moments later Harry comes back and opens the door wider so he can see me, his eyebrows now slightly raised.

"Really Ella? A small?" He says, amusement clear in his voice.

I just shrug in response not really caring. If he wanted condoms he should have gone and gotten them himself. I'm his fathers assistant not his maid.

"You don't actually believe that do you?" He smiles a little at me and I feel myself beginning to blush at the thought of thinking about his size. Thankfully the cold air from the fridge keeps my body temperature in check.

"We'll I didn't know what to get you. All you wrote on the list was condoms with a wink face next to it" I say keeping a straight face.

A small smirk now begins to play along his red lips which I'm guessing are a bit more colourful since messing around with whatever one off girl is waiting in the room for him tonight.

"We'll maybe I should show you so you know for next time" he says slowly pulling down the pillow.

"Don't you dare!" I gasp, catching the pillow before it slips any further.
I remove my hand immediately as a huge smile appears across his face at my reaction.

"I'm just kidding Ella" he smiles again, "but next time, maybe something a little bigger" he finishes, handing me the box back then walking off to his room.

Great now I'm going to be responsible for making Mr.Styles a grandparent at only 49 years old. Wouldn't that be a great Christmas present. 'Merry Christmas Mr.Styles. Your son is having a baby with some girl he had a one night stand with thanks to my insufficient presumption of his package'. I let out a huge sigh and throw the box into the bin. What a waste of money, not that Mr.Styles would care.

After unpacking everything I head down the hall way to Mr. Styles home office to quickly finish off some paper work he wanted me to do before he comes back from France.

I turn his desk light on over his huge desk that is perfectly tidy. There is a small pile of papers in the middle of the desk with a small note on top.

'Ella, once these documents are finalised, a copy is to be sent to Mr. Woodward for him to also sign before they are given to the board. I will see you tomorrow afternoon. Ps. I hope my son isn't giving you too much trouble - Mr.S'

I smile at the last sentence as he is well aware of what his son is like. Harry is always bringing countless girls home after a night out partying with his friends. And since he is on his university break, the numbers have only increased.

I sit down in his comfy leather chair and grab a pen, as well as a highlighter, out of a small holder before beginning to go trough the documents.

I'm almost through the second page when I hear a low moan echo through the walls and down the hallway. I know it's from Harry's room as he's almost right next door except there is a big storage cupboard that separates the two.

I try to ignore it but I hear it again, only louder this time.

"Ohhh Harry!" I hear some girl screaming out.

I quickly run to the office door and shut it close in order to drown out the sound but I can still hear continuous banging against the wall.

This is going to be a long night...

---------------------------------------------
Hey guys!

Thank you so much for reading my fanfic :)

Just a warning that later on in the story it will contain "mature content" so if that's not your thing don't worry about it, i'll warn you before it happens.

Comment, follow, vote and let me know if you want me to check out any of your stories :)

xx