Chapter 32

"Good Morning Ella" Mr.Styles greets me with a neutral expression, making it hard to make out what he's thinking right now.

"Son" he nods at Harry next and I internally cringe at the scene unfolding in front of me.

"Hey dad" Harry casually replies back and in the corner of my eye I see him step closer to me, reaching for my waist and I quickly step away, receiving a low quiet chuckle that only I would be able to hear.

If Mr.Styles could just turn away for 2 seconds so I could hit Harry...

"Well Ella our meeting is in 25 minutes so I'll meet you in the lobby in 10?" Mr.Styles asks calmly as if what he saw didn't just happen.

"Uhh-uh yeah um Mr.Styles I-"

"See you then" he interrupts with a small smile before walking off down the hall, leaving me watching him with my mouth wide open.

I step back slowly in shock, Harry closing the door in front of me once I'm out of the way.

"Oh my god" I mutter quietly to myself and Harry lets out a loud laugh once he's locked the door.

"Your face" he continues laughing while I watch him in shock.

How is this funny? His dad just saw us making out right in front of him. But not only is it his dad, but my boss! Who luckily came to tell me our meeting was in 25 minutes otherwise I would have never known what to do. He saw me hooking up with his son and now he probably has a fair idea as to why I am late! I have to explain everything to him straight away. My phone, not setting an alarm, accidentally sleeping in and of course Harry and I. This is going to be the biggest apology of my life. If there's anything I didn't want to wreck here it was my professional standard and reputation for work though Mr.Styles probably has a completely different view of me now.

"Your face was priceless" Harry sighs, standing up straight after finishing his giggling fit

"I'm glad you found that amusing" I say still in shock as I try piece together what just happened.

"Ohh Ella lighten up. He doesn't care" Harry smiles down at me as his arms wrap around my waist though I don't hug him back. I'm too baffled by what just happened to even know what is going on right now. My mind is still replaying moments ago to even try and catch up with the now. Did he seriously just see mine and Harry's tongue swirling around with each others. oh god help me.

"How do you know? His face was unreadable, and I'm usually good at that kind of thing" I begin to panic, though it turns to frustration when I see Harry's amused face.

"It's ok. Nothings going to happen"

"Well it's ok for you cause he's your dad but to me, he's my boss and this isn't a good look, me being late cause I was too distracted to even think about setting an alarm or anything. I'm so stupid" I mumble into his chest, wrapping my arms around him for comfort.

"Calm down, you think he's going to fire you or something?"

"I don't know, maybe" I say quietly unsure of what the consequence is going to be.

"Don't worry" he reassures me, "he didn't fire any of the other employees I got with"

I step out of his arms straight away, my stomach twisting at the thought of all the women he's been with in the company. Is that all I am to him? Another "employee he got with". I'm guessing this isn't the first time this has happened to him and it probably won't be the last. He's telling me to not worry because he knows all the girls he's been with are still there, still walking around the building every day, flirting and talking to him as if its just a casual thing to do. Does he think this is casual? Is it casual? My heart aches at the thought of Harry seeing me as "just another girl" he's casually going to see but toss to the side as soon as he's bored. I've seen him do it so many times though I would never think he would do that to me. I feel like we have a lot more in common than just doing sexual things but maybe Harry doesn't feel that way. I don't know.