Chapter 44

Ella's POV:

"Ella?" Harry's voice repeats, bringing me back to reality when all that was swirling through my mind was him.

All the anger, all the tears, all the fight, all the laughs, all the jokes and all the intimate times have all been with Harry.

Just him and only him.

"I don't want anyone else" my mouth speaks what my mind is thinking and I look up to see him smiling.

"Me neither" he says much to my pleasure.

As angry as I am for him going about this in the most hardest and longest way possible, I can't believe he's finally said it. He really wants to commit to me this time, not just fool around and play stupid mind games. He finally admitted it. My stomach flutters at the thought of Harry finally being my boyfriend. After waiting so long to hear the words, he's finally gotten over his fear of the past and decided to move forward. I'm glad not only for myself but for him. Being screwed over like that would have left a deep scar and I hope I can be the one to heal it.

"So will you be my girlfriend then?" he asks, a shy smile playing at his lips.

His usual cocky and confident behaviour has been replaced with shy and nervousness, making him look extremely vulnerable right now. I just can't help myself.

"Harry... I'm sorry but I can't" I say, his smile fading instantly.

"What?" he asks with worried eyes and I instantly let out a small giggle.

He looks at me confusedly for a few moments before letting out a sigh of relief.

"Are you fucking kidding me" he smiles when he realizes I'm just fooling around.

"I'm sorry" I laugh a little more and he glares at me with an evil smirk.

He lifts his head up a little higher and looks around the cabin. I follow his eyes as he turns his head from side to side before suddenly getting up and standing in front of me. He looks around once more before resting his hands either side of me on the arm rests before slowly leaning down.

"You think you're funny huh?" he smiles nearing his face closer and closer to mine.

"No" my breathing hitches, all laughter I had inside of me leaving as all I can think about is how close Harry's lips are.

"You're very cheeky" he smirks edging closer and I feel my heart start to race, though I'm suddenly reminded about what I was feeling just less than 10 minutes ago.

"I'm still mad at you, you know?" I quickly say before he even dare press his lips to mine, even though I would love for him to, he needs to know he was an ass the other night.

"Yes" he nods he head, leaning back away from me though that's not what I wanted him to do.

I grab his cross necklace between my index finger and thumb, playing with it as I stare into his deep green eyes.

"And I will spend forever making it up to you" his voice sounds low and quiet, only allowing me to hear his words within our small, partially closed off area.

"Good" I say and quickly hook my finger around the chain and pull him towards me, making both our lips press against each other.

I let out a small sigh, relief flooding through me as I finally have Harry again, but its even better this time cause now he's more. He's my boyfriend which makes this kiss even more meaningful to me.

His hands move down to my hips, as he slowly kneels down in front of me. Our lips continue to slowly move with one another while I open up my legs and lock him in between. He smiles against my mouth and I nearly let out a laugh at his lost face moments ago until I feel his tongue slip slowly into my mouth. I wrap my hands around the back of his neck, pushing my fingers through his hair as we both deepen the kiss now. He shuffles forward a little on his knees and I wrap my legs around his back, trying to pull him as close as I can. I let out a small quiet moan when he brushes my front with his torso ever so slightly which I think gives him the idea to then bring his hands away from my waist and run them up my legs until they stop at the edge of my skirt.