Chapter 74

Ellas POV:

"No, no" I tease, shaking my head at Harry as he tries to take another spoonful of creamy bacon from the frying pan.

He reaches his spoon forward again and I lightly push his bare chest for him to go away. He has a huge smile on his face, as do I as I turn away from him and continue stirring the hot mix.

He tries to reach over my shoulder so I push my bum back against his briefs, blocking him from going any further.

"I thought you were happy with your soup" I laugh, holding him at bay with my butt as he playfully tries to reach past again.

"Well now I want what you're having. It smells nice" he chuckles before finally reaching over me and successfully getting a spoonful.

"Hey!" I protest, turning around straight away and grabbing the spoon though he holds on tightly with a grin.

He tries to put it in his mouth but I hold my hand over his and pull it towards me, both of us trying not to laugh as we do so.

"Just a taste" he laughs, lightly pushing against my bare shoulder to get me away.

"Go cook your canned soup" I tease, sticking my tongue out towards the spoon as I am so close to winning this playful battle.

Just as the spoon is about to touch my lips, Harry forcefully pulls it away and puts his own lips against mine instead.

Neither of us drop the spoon, and I think about taking this opportunity to distract him. I open my mouth a little just as he does and run my tongue teasingly into his mouth. Just as he opens his mouth a little further I try tug on the spoon but he just smiles against my lips and it is then that I realize he was trying to distract me.

Both of us are smiling in between kisses now as we continue to try get the spoonful of food though it's really more for the fun of it. Harry's other hand slowly traces around my bare back, and down to my bum that is just covered in my black underwear. He gives it a firm squeeze, making me push up onto my tip toes to kiss him harder and he tries to steal the spoon once again but I already knew this was his move. So, in one quick movement, I bring my free hand down to his briefs and gently palm his front, making him moan into my mouth and that's when I know I've got him. I feel his hand loosen on the spoon and I instantly snatch it away from him, turning the other way and quickly putting it in my mouth. There's hardly any left on the spoon but the satisfaction of winning is all I needed.

"Hey!" he protests, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as I try to swallow the food without laughing.

"No fair" he laughs into my neck before giving it a big sloppy kiss.

"You started it" I remind him as I put the spoon down then turn to face him.

"No" he glares, his dimples slightly showing as he tries to hide a smile just as I do.

I've missed this with Harry. His cheeky playful side always has me laughing. Just playing around with him over nothing makes me so happy and relaxed, I honestly don't know what I would do without him.

Soon enough we both lean in and give each other a small kiss on the lips.

"Love you" he whispers.

"Love you too" I say before giving him one more peck.

"Are you getting cold?" he asks as he rubs his hands up and down my sides.

"A little" I say, not really noticing my temperature drop as I stand in my bra and knickers. I've been too distracted by Harry.

"I'll go get you something" he says, kissing me on the forehead before walking off towards my room.

"Preferably leggings!" I yell out, not wanting to get back into jeans, especially the ones I was just wearing as they were dead tight.