Chapter 4

Ellas POV:

It's been almost 15 minutes since I told Harry I would wait in the car for him while he gets changed. We argued for about 5 minutes over what car to take to the office. I wanted to take mine though Harry kept pressing that he would only go if he drove us in his car so eventually I agreed. I had never been in his huge black Audi before and I am surprised at how clean it is. I was picturing some horrific junk yard when I stepped into the black leather passengers' seat but instead it was completely spotless. I thought for sure it would at least smell of alcohol and cigarettes seeing as he takes this car out every single weekend with his friends but there is actually a subtle peppermint smell throughout the car which makes for a lovely fresh scent.

20 minutes later I hear my phone sound off, signalling I have a txt message. I reach into my bag and grab the white iPhone Mr.Styles kindly bought me for my birthday at the start of the year. I told him it was unnecessary to buy me a present but he insisted and said I was pretty much part of the family. He's very kind in that way. Even though I work for him, he never treats me as a lesser person but more as an equal and looks after me more than need be. He's like that with all his employees which I find very respectable.

I slide to unlock the phone and it comes up with a txt message from Harry.

*I'll meet you at the office*

I let out a huge sigh as I know his dad won't like it if Harry doesn't come in with me. It's his day off Uni so his has no excuse not to come. I open the car door and jump down from the high seat and onto the concrete garage floor, my heels clicking loudly as I make my way back into the house.

"Harry" I call out once I reach the top of the stairs that connects the garage to the main hallway near the kitchen, but there is no answer.

I walk to his bedroom door which is closed and I give a light tap before calling out his name again.

"Harry. Your dads waiting for us" I say but there is still no answer.

I walk back down the hallway, through the kitchen and into the dining room to find Louise the house maid cleaning up our breakfast dishes.

"Morning Louise" I greet and she looks up with a radiant smile.

I really like Louise. She's a short pudgy African American women who is in her early sixties though she doesn't look a day over fifty. Her dark smooth skin keeps her looking youthful and she always wears a brilliant smile.

"Good morning Ella" she beams as she picks up the silver tray that holds all the dishes, "How are you this morning?"

"I'm good thank you. And yourself?" I ask as we both begin walking back into the kitchen.

"I'm very happy today. It's my grandsons' school play" she smiles proudly.

Her grandson David is 5 and is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. He is always so well-mannered and polite which I'm sure Louise taught him seeing as she is the one raising him. I don't know what happened to David's parents and I don't want to ask. All I know is that Louise is a great grandmother and she cares for David more than anything in the world.

"Are you going?" I ask as she places the tray on the bench.

"Yes. Mr.Styles has let me take the afternoon off to get ready" she says, her eyes crinkling behind her small glasses as she smiles with excitement.

"That's very nice of him" I say and she nods in agreement.

"Uh Louise have you seen Harry?" I ask.

She points her hand in the direction of the lounge which I can see has it's large sliding doors closed and I let out a sigh of relief.

She never really talks much which I don't mind as I know she is quite a shy lady, though she is always willing to talk about how proud she is of her grandson which I think is very sweet.

"Thank you Louise. Enjoy David's school play tonight" I say before leaving the kitchen and she smiles in response.

I walk straight past the large glass windows that show a stunning view of the city and go right to the huge white doors, sliding the first one open.

"Harry we really need to-" I begin to say but stop mid-sentence.

Harry is completely shirtless, wearing only his black jeans as he passionately kisses the familiar blonde that lays beneath him who is only in her bra and knickers.

I quickly close the door before they can see me and walk straight back to the kitchen to collect my car keys.

Unbelievable.