Chapter 26

Ellas POV:

I instantly regret the moment I open my eyes. A tiny space between the curtains was allowing a small, yet bright ray of sunlight beam right down onto my face. Not only blinding me but also initializing a pounding thump throughout my brain. I grumbled immediately and scurried beneath the duvet, shielding myself from the bright sun. My movements, which I thought would help my condition, only made it worse, my stomach churning at the slightest movement I made with my body. I felt incredibly hot under the covers but I didn't want that sunlight beaming onto my face again.

"Are you OK under there?" I hear an amused laugh moving from the bathroom to the foot of the bed.

How is he sounding so chirpy right now? He drunk just as much as I did last night.

"No.." I say quietly beneath the heavy cover, my stomach turning with every small word leaving my mouth.

"Then why won't you come out?" he says, humor clear in is voice. I can just picture his smirk as he watches me miserably hide beneath the covers.

Within seconds my mind goes back to last night. Harry's tongue swirling around, making me come undone, screaming his name out in pleasure. God that was amazing and also completely embarrassing as of now. I can't believe the happened and Harry didn't even mind that I hadn't done anything like that before. I hope he doesn't change his mind and tease me this morning. He's a smart ass about everything but I'm praying he leaves this one thing alone. Still feeling slightly shy about the fact that last time I looked at Harry he was about to give me a kiss goodnight, I decide to go with the second reason I want to remain under the covers. I stretch one arm out from my hiding spot while keeping my eyes closed, head still buried in the darkness, and point a finger towards the curtains.

Seconds later I hear footsteps, followed by the sound of the curtains being roughly closed shut.

"Better?" Harry asks.

I slowly peer my eyes out from under the duvet to find the room in complete darkness aside from the small amount of light showing through the material of the curtains. Harry's standing at the foot of the bed, his dark hair dripping wet with a towel draped around his waist, leaving his toned abs on full display. God he looked hot.

"Like what you see?" he smirks at me and I pull my stare away from him, quietly groaning as turn to my side, pulling the duvet up to slightly cover my face.

I feel way too crap for his playful banter this morning. I can barely get my head around what happened last night let alone have him standing naked right in front of me.

"How do you feel?" he asks sitting next to me, making my body slip towards him as his weight pushes the mattress down.

"Not good" I mumble, turning the other way so he doesn't see me in such a state.

I've never had such a bad hangover in my life. Not even in high school when I went through my very short lived partying phase.

"Well that's what you get for drinking so much" he says draping his arm over me from behind, attempting to pull the blanket away from my face.

"Its your fault" I murmur just as Harry finally wins the blanket battle.

"And how is it my fault?" he chuckles, curiosity clear in his voice.

"Because I was depressed" I try not to smile, my eyes still closed as I barely have the energy to keep them open.

It's obviously an exaggeration but I was upset.

"About what?"

"You bringing that girl to dinner mainly, oh and not coming back to see me the next morning when you said you would" I say trying to pull the blanket back up but he holds it down firmly with his hand.

He then climbs over top of me, making me turn onto my back so I'm looking right up at him.

"I know I was a fucking idiot. But, I thought I made up for that last night..." he raises his eyebrows up at me and I instantly feel all the heat rush to my cheeks.

I tug the blanket up with force to cover my face once more, feeling extremely shy seeing as this position is pretty much the one we were in last night. And, Harry has got both knees either side of my stomach with nothing but a towel on which means the only thing between his penis and me is a duvet.

"Awww don't I get a good morning kiss?" he sarcastically groans, his fingers slowly peeling the blanket back but I keep a strong hold on it.

"Ella..." he coos and I shake my head, making him laugh.

"Oh well I guess ill just sit here all day" he says cushioning himself down onto me a bit more as if to get comfortable.

"OK OK" I give in pulling the blanket down to find a very smug looking Harry sitting on top of me.

I know there is no chance of him letting me get some rest unless I give him what he wants. I'm use to this type of playful bargaining from him and it usually ends up with me giving in to his demands.

I quickly cup his face in my hands, pull him towards me and give him a soft peck on the cheek.

"Is that all?" he sticks his bottom lip out before nestling into the nape of my neck.

I know if I wasn't feeling so crap right now I would have given him a much bigger smooch but I feel so dirty and groggy.

"A kiss is a kiss" I sigh, closing my eyes to get some rest even though Harry is still laying on top of me.

"Fine. Cause you're not feeling too well ill accept that just for now" he says in to my neck, his body hot and heavy on top of mine.

"Mhmm" I mumble, not really taking in what he's saying.

"Do you want me to get you anything?"

"No thank you" I barely whisper. Every time I speak I feel like I'm going to be sick so it's in Harry's best interest for me to stop talking.

"OK babe I get it" he laughs, obviously noticing I'm falling back to sleep beneath him.

"Get some rest and ill come check on you later" he says quietly, giving me a small kiss on my forehead before climbing off me and walking out of the room.

I don't really want him to leave. I would much rather he stay the way we were so we could have a repeat of last night but my body feels so weak at the moment I can't help but pass out.

Harry's POV:

Just as I shut the door to Ellas bedroom, letting her sleep off her hangover from last night, someone knocks at the door. I think about getting a shirt before I answer but I honestly don't care about walking around naked.

"Harry?" I answer the door to a wide eyed Jodi looking me up and down with the look of utter disgust on her face.

"Morning Jodi" I sigh leaning against the door frame, folding my arms across my chest wondering what the hell she wants now.

"Cover it up would you" she sneers, pushing past me and into the lounge, not waiting for an invite.

Please come in... I roll my eyes before closing the door and following her, ignoring her request to put on a shirt.

"Where's Ella?" she asks standing in the middle of the lounge, watching me as I walk past her to go sit on the couch.

"Sleeping" I say pointing to the bedroom.

"Oh is she OK?"

"She's fine. Just hungover as hell" I laugh a little at thought seeing as I've never seen her like this before.

She's usually up early, eating her fruit breakfast while looking through her schedule for the day. I only know this because I've been on business trips with her before and I've ended up crashing in her room during some drunken nights rather than mine. I never slept in her bed, she always kicked me to the couch no matter how much I promised I wouldn't touch her. I bet her opinion on that has changed now after what happened last night.

"What are you smiling at?" Jodi huffs as she sit opposite me seeing as I'm taking up most of the space on this couch.

"Nothing" I try not to smile at the memory of Ella moaning out my name while twisting the sheets in her small hands, trying to control her tremors from my tongue.

Jodi narrows her eyes at me suspiciously and I raise my eyebrows at her as if to say What?

"So where did you guys go after the club last night?" she asks casually, a little too casually.

"Here" I say simply, wondering what she's getting at.

"Oh" she raises her eyebrows as if she's surprised but I know she's not.

This is a typical Jodi move. Beating around the bush asking dumb ass questions that she already knows until she finally gets to what she really wants to know.

"And Ella passed out did she?" Jodi fake laughs as if she's trying to joke around with me.

"No" I say bluntly, eyeing her out.

What the fuck is she getting at?

"So what did you guys get up to?" she picks at her nails as if she's completely uninterested.

I've known her for as long as I can remember and she thinks I haven't picked up on shit like this?

"None of your damn business" I say a little aggressively, getting really impatient.

She should just get to the point already. If she wants to know something, she should just ask.

"Jeez calm down I was just asking"

"Yeah you're asking the wrong questions it seems. If there's something you want to say Jodi just fucking say it" I look her dead in the eye and her fake smile drops.

"Fine. Did you have sex with Ella last night?"

"Fucking hell" I say both surprised and non surprised by her question.

It's typical for her to ask a question like this but I didn't think she'd ever be so nosy about me and Ella.

"What? You said to just ask" she defends.

"Yeah but I didn't think that would be your question! And the answer is no, we didn't...We did something else" I smirk at her, making her screw up her face in disgust.

"I didn't need to know that" she shakes her head at me in disapproval.

"Well your the one asking the dirty questions" I say getting up from my seat and walk to the kitchen.

Jodi gets up and follows me and I just know she's going to keep pressing the conversation being the nosy girl she is. She's one of my oldest, best friends but that doesn't mean she's not as annoying as fuck.

"So did Ella tell you anything last night?" she asks and I know exactly what she's talking about.

"What that she's a virgin? Yes" I shrug while getting a glass and pouring a glass of water for Ella. She's going to need a lot in her state.

"Oh" Jodi says, genuinely surprised this time, "Well then, you should know that Ella is actually waiting for the right guy to come along so if that happens to be you, I just want to say, don't fuck it up"

"Fuck OK" I frown at her comment.

"No not OK. I'm being serious Harry. I mean look at her. Shes not only the sweetest most innocent girl but she's also hot as hell. Girls like Ella will not just throw their virginity away for some one night stand. Its special, so you make damn sure you look after her"

"I've known her much longer than you Jodi so don't give me shit about looking after her" I spit.

I know Ella's fucking hot and I know shes good, not like most girls I fool around with. I also know Ive known Ella way fucking longer than self proclaiming best friend Jodi here, "Why do you even care so much?"

"Cause I really like her. She's actually one of the few girls I get along with and I can tell she really likes you"

"Yeah well I like her too. I've known her longer than you Jodi so if you think I'm going to break her, I'm not. She's actually one of the few girls I actually like too so if you could just calm down a little and let me get on with it" I say brushing past her, walking to the front door and opening it for her to leave.

She stops at the door, glaring up at me, obviously offended by me kicking her out. Usually I wouldn't mind hanging out with her but this morning she was being extra annoying.

"Bye" I smile at her sweetly.

"A simple thank you would suffice" she crosses her arms.

"Thank you for what?"

"For getting you guys together last night. You didn't think it was a coincidence that we were at the same club did you?" She raises and eyebrow as I furrow mine, "Zac and I planned the whole thing idiot"

"OK..." I say thinking back to last night.

I guess it should of been obvious when Jodi came over, pressing me to go talk to Ella. I was pretty drunk last night that I hadn't noticed how much Zac insisted we go to that certain club. I suppose it was planned out by those two. Typical schemers.

"So lets hear it. 'Thank you Jodi for finally getting me into a relationship'" she says contently.

"Relationship!?" I scoff at the word.

"Yes.." she looks at me a little confused and I back at her, "what did you think you guys were now?"

"Ahhhh... not that"

Not in a very long time have I associated myself with that word.

"So what are you two then?" she asks angrily.

"I don't fucking know" I say and she rolls her eyes at me.

Fuck I only just got with Ella last night and she's acting as if she wants us to go flying down the damn aisle.

"Like I told you the first night I met her Harry, don't hurt her" she warns before turning her heel and walking off down the long hall.

What the fuck? A relationship. Is she crazy? Last time I had one of those I got my fucking heart ripped apart and I swore never to fall again...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, WTF! Thank you all so much for getting me to 6k its crazy! I'm so happy you don't even understand!

Thanks for all your votes and comments!

Love you all and I hope you enjoyed the chapter xxxxxx