Chapter 47

Hey everyone, just a few things to say before the chapter starts...

One: Harry is NOT going to go show those sheets to his friends to win some bet.

Two: Yes. Mr. Styles IS Harry's real, biological father. I AM CONFIRMING THAT RIGHT NOW.

Three: Jodi's a good bitch so don't even think she is anything like that red head.

Four: This is 'My Boss' Son'.

Do you feel the message I am trying to get across to you guys? If not that's cool, just thought I'd try.

Thanks for reading anyways xxx

----

Harry's POV:

It's nearly three in the afternoon and I'm finally home after cleaning up back at Jodi's. The water washing over my body in the shower doesn't help keep away the nagging voice in the back of my mind telling me to hurry up and talk to Ella about her best friend and I. I don't understand why Jen can't just let it go. No one even needs to fucking know about it. Especially Ella. I didn't even think I would need to worry about that shit but Jen just won't fucking stop and it's driving me insane. I wrap my towel around my waist once I get out of the shower, and as if right on cue, my phone starts ringing...again. I look at the screen and see Jens name. No fucking surprise there I think as I chuck my phone back onto my bed, ignoring her call. She can fuck off for all I care. I already told her it was different between Ella and I so she needs to get over it and leave us the fuck alone. She has her boyfriend that was stupid enough to take her back after I fooled around with her so why does it even matter anymore. I left her alone, now she can leave us alone. Simple as that.

A couple of minutes later my phone starts ringing again. I grab it off the bed quickly, thinking I'm about to switch it off when I see Ella's name this time.

"Hey babe" I say coolly into the phone, hoping to mask the anger I feel with Jen calling every god damn hour.

"Hey" she says shyly into the phone and I know it's because of the endearment I use on her every time we speak.

"What's up?" I ask as I roughly dry my hair with towel before chucking into the laundry basket.

"I went into a real estate place in town earlier and they said they have some apartments available for viewing today if I wanted to check them out. So, I was just wondering if you wanted to come have a look with me?"

"Oh"

"You don't have to... I just... I don't know much about the area or anything...I was... never mind, you're probably busy anyways. I'll just ask Jodi or something..." she starts rambling and I know it's because she thinks I don't want to.

Of course I want to. I just didn't know she was going to be moving away so soon.

"I'll come with you" I say even though Id rather she stay here at the house.

"Are you sure? You don't have to"

"No I want to" I say, already grabbing my thick coat out of the closet "What times the first viewing?"

"It's in about half an hour. It's on Crashaw or something? I don't know" she lets out a small laugh and I can imagine her trying to navigate her way around the busy city with her stupid navman. That things a pain in the ass. I should have just gone with her this morning then she wouldn't be so lost.