Chapter 55

Ellas POV:

"Harry?"

"Yeah Ella it's me, you okay?"

"Um yes I just.. Do you want to come over?" I ask, looking out the window wishing I could already see him walking into my apartment building.

"Of course just text me your address and I'll be there"

"Yup" I say quietly into the phone, battling with myself as I know I shouldn't go running back to him so easily but I need him here. I want him here. I need to know I'm the only one he loves and he needs to know I love him too. I won't go on with this crazy nut lurking in the background, waiting to snatch Harry away from me.

"Babe are you alright? You sound... different" he says trying to think of a word as I too don't know how I'm feeling.

I'm angry at Jen for being such a two face. I'm angry at myself for letting her get to me. I'm angry for wanting Harry back so quickly and fast even after the hurtful things he said to me though I'm also overly excited to be with him again. I'm sad because I miss my mum. And, I'm frightened for the life of my boyfriend's dad who is also my boss. Yet all at the same time I am overly happy as I am completely in love with this one particular boy.

"I'm fine, I just want to see you" I sigh as I sit back against the wall on the soft carpet.

"I'll be there soon okay?"

"See you soon" I say before hanging up and texting the address to him.

I place my phone down next to me before bending my knees up close to my body and resting my head and hands on top of them. I close my eyes, letting out a huge exhale as I try to come to terms with the fact that I just lost someone who I thought was one of the most trustworthy people I knew, turns out she was just another back stabber who was in it for herself. I thought I knew Jen, but today on the phone I saw a different side of her. A side I had never known even existed. A side that came out because she is in love with my boyfriend. I groan into my legs, not fully being able to come to grips with the fact that she did that to me. They both did that to me and I was the fool who mindlessly carried on with life, clueless as to what was happening behind my back. Before I know it, a few tears escape my eyes and I quickly wipe them away when I hear a knock at my door.

I stand up, readjusting my bunched up clothes and tear stained face just before I open the door.

Harry looks up from the ground, his face filled with concern as he takes in what I'm guess is a huge mess of a girl. He steps into my apartment, pulling me towards him straight away as he embraces me in a warm hug.

"Are you okay?" he asks rubbing small circles on my back and I shake my head in answer.

"What happened?" he asks and I shake my head again in response, not wanting to talk at all.

I just want to enjoy this moment with him. I want to embrace the man I want always to be by my side. I nestle my head into the side of his neck and he presses his cheek against my head, every once and a while giving my hair a small kiss. I missed this too much. I missed his big arms wrapped around my body, his faint scent of peppermint and especially the warmth he makes me feel whenever he is around.

"I love you Harry" I say wrapping my arms tighter around him, greedily wanting to hold him like this forever.

He tilts his head slightly to the side, pressing his soft lips just below my ear before saying "I love you too baby" which makes my entire body wake in butterflies. I feel every single one of my nerve endings prick up at the words he just spoke as I finally believe him.

I turn my head so our faces are now nearly touching. I look up at into his deep green eyes just as he cups my face in his hands. I can feel myself trembling as I grab the front of his shirt, holding it tightly in my hands as we both lean in and kiss. With my eyes closed I can savour every touch. Every gently movement of his lips, every intake of breath he takes when we both come up for air, the softness of his tongue as it enters my mouth, and the faint brushing of his thumbs on my cheeks.