Chapter 53

Ellas POV:

The next time I open my eyes I'm staring across at a pile of dark clothing on top of a chair that sits in the corner of the room. I slowly roll onto my back, instantly recognizing where I am. I let out a huge groan as I now remember attempting to argue with Harry as he carried me in here, into his room. There was no point in fighting it. I was weak, tired and just needed to crash somewhere, even if it was in his bed. I slowly sit up out of the bed thinking I must of improved a little over the last few hours of sleeping, but I'm proven wrong when I feel my stomach lurch to the side making me instantly lie back down. When is this going to be over? I've never felt so sick in my whole life. I thought being hung over was bad, but no, this is just hell. A few minutes of me trying to slowly get back into a comfortable position I hear the door open though my back is to it so I have no idea who it is. I hope it's Louise. I vaguely remember her checking on me and offering some water at some stage.

I hear the foot steps walking around to my side of the bed and I close my eyes in hope that whoever it is will go away. I feel a large hand press to my forehead and that's when I know it's Harry. Not only can I feel the cold metal of his rings against my skin, but I can smell his intoxicating cologne as he now stands right next to my face.

"She's still burning up" Harry says, removing his hand just as a second pair of footsteps joins us in the room.

"Perhaps she has a fever" I hear Louise say from behind me.

"I don't know... Maybe we should call the doctor, just incase" he suggests and she agrees.

"Don't call the doctor" I mumble against the sheet, opening my eyes slowly to see Harry squat down infront of me.

"Hey Ella how are you feeling?" he says urgently, pressing his hand to my cheek as I stare into his deep green eyes.

"Fine" I lie and he smiles a little, obviously knowing I'm not telling the truth.

Why does he always look so damned good. I'm trying to stay mad at him and I can feel myself already falling back into our playful ways while he stares at me with a cheeky smirk.

"Really?" he says raising an eyebrow and I nod my head.

"Yes" I say quietly, covering my mouth with the sheet so he can see I'm trying not to smile too.

What is wrong with me. It must be the sickness other wise I sure wouldn't be playing games with him right now.

"I don't think so Ella. You're still pretty hot" he says eyeing me suspiciously as he sits down properly on the floor.

"I'm fine Harry. I can go home now"

"You're fine?"

"Healthy as a horse" I mumble.

"Sure" he scoffs, laughing at the stupid saying.

"I am"

"You're lying"

"Not at all" I lie again and he gives me a smile.

A proper smile with his dimples and all. The most beautiful smile I have ever come across and I'm glad to be on the recieving end of it. I've missed it this past week.

"I'll make you a deal then" he says bending his knees up slightly and I can tell he's excited about his suggestion.

"What kind of deal?" I ask, curiously wondering what a deal has to do with this.

"We will measure you're temperature and if you are between 36 and 37 degress then I will drive you back to you're shitty motel even though my dad refuses to let you go back" he says looking to Louise and gesturing for her to get the thermometer.