Chapter 64

I toddle over to him in my heels the fastest I can but I'm not going any faster than walking speed since my stiletto heels are ridiculously thin. I immediately wrap my arms around him with a smile, happy he's finally here, or us girls are finally here I should say. He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me a little when our lips touch for a slow longing kiss.

"You look beautiful" he says once we've both pulled away and I'm back on my own two feet.

"Thank you" I blush, and he gives me another quick kiss before taking my hand and leading me back into the main room.

"Come, let's get a drink" he says into my ear as we weave through the countless amount of drunk bodies thrashing their arms around to the fast pace music.

"Let me guess, Cranberry and Vodka?" he asks once we reach the bar.

"Yes, how'd you know?" I ask, suspiciously eyeing him as he begins to lick his top lip.

"I could taste it" he smirks and I mockingly glare at him.

"You're sick" I try not to laugh as he brings his tongue out of his mouth and quickly moves it up and down before putting it back in just as the bar tender greets us.

"Hey guys what can I get you?" he asks, as he continues pouring someone else's order while many other people try yell out there's.

"Three coronas and three vodka and cranberries" Harry orders before turning to me, "I'm lazy and don't want to wait 5 minutes when I want another drink"

"I could have got it for you" I suggest when I see the 3 bottles and 3 large glasses placed in front of us.

How the heck am I suppose to carry three without dropping them. I'm already dizzy from the alcohol I drank earlier.

"My shout tonight babe" he smiles as he swipes his card before handing me two of the glasses then takes the rest himself.

"You're hands are huge" I comment, looking down at his long fingers spread around the four items.

"You'd know that best wouldn't you" he says as he steps closer to me then suddenly runs one of his hands in between my legs suggestively.

I feel his fingers briefly skim my front along with the cold drinks, causing a shiver to run down my spine. My mouth falls open at his action and I quickly look around to make sure no one saw. Luckily everyone seems too drunk to be aware of anyone else but themselves.

"C'mon babe" he laughs at me before walking back out to the deck to which I follow with a now racing heart...

A couple of hours later I can only assume everyone is off their face, me being one of them. I'm sitting between Harry and Zac while various other people sit on the huge round couch surrounding a small fire pit though I still don't know the names of anyone here.

"So what did you boys get up to anyways?" Jodi asks as she takes a seat on Zacs lap.

"Oh ya know, just went to the movies, played some pool and went to a few bars" Zac grins, obviously lying to which Jodi smiles back too.

"Oh really? I heard you got a party bus and went to a strippers?" She says matter of factly to which everyone starts teasingly 'ooh-ing' in response.

"We may have" Zac laughs and Jodi shrugs.

"That's okay my love, for I got a lovely lap dance from a very muscular man" she teases and stands to walk away with pride but he pulls her back and kisses her on the mouth to which everyone starts cheering.

"In a thong?" Zac asks while trying not to laugh.

Jodi zips her lips but seconds later bursts out laughing, "Yes, it was hideous!"