New Friends

'where am I'  you looked around and couldn't see another person anywhere. You walked out of the room  and seen people huddling up in a crowd. They seemed to be looking at something. You carefully got closer and heard lots of 'woah!' s and 'wow's  and one person said 'she's good'. You peeked over a shoulder and seen that they were looking at ur sketches and painting from ur bag! You got embarrassed and mad at the same time and broke into the crowd scooping up all your things. Eventually you gave up and broke into tears and fell to the floor. Everyone looked at you confused.

After what seemed like forever. Someone stood up and sat next u you, he put his arm around u and pulled u closer. Next to you was a young boy maybe around 17 he had messy cocoa brown hair and he was maybe 5'8 but he was wearing orange lens goggles and some kind of bandana around his mouth I could see behind his Goggles that he had brown or green eyes maybe hazel I don't know but he was quite cute he wore a black turtle neck and a brown sweater over it with strips of a lighter brown on the long sleaves and he had two Hatchets  on the belt of his dark blue jeans on was new with an orange handle and one looked old and rusty with a bit of dry blood. "H-hey there" he said in a soft tone. "I'm T-Toby"

SPECIAL THANKS TO CAGE MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD FOR HELPING ME <3