THIS IS THE END

Your POV

I have to know what he knows . I thought to myself as I scrambled to pack my stuff. I threw my duffel and backpack over my shoulder, grabbed my charger and opened the window. I turned and looked back at sleeping Jack. "I can't just leave him. He'll come after me when he notices." I set my bags  down and pulled my sketch book out. I wrote down a quick note on the  back of the rose. 'I love you. I love all of you. I must return to the dungeon and figure out what really happened. Uncle slendy won't tell me the whole story so I must find out for myself'. I placed it and all the pictures of us we had. I grabbed my bags and climbed through the window. I jumped off the roof and headed through the woods.
------------------------------
"You're fucking insane!" f/n had reminded me. "you left a family and your boyfriend to investigate a hunch!?"  "I know, listen will you help me or not. I know I gave you my silver blade and summoning book"  "Yeah and u told me to never give it to you again"  "please f/n"  "fine. Please be careful"  "I promise"  she turned around and opened a box from under her bed. She pulled out my blade and book and handed them to me. I opened her window and before climbing out I have her a quick hug. "and by the way -"  "I know I know, I never saw you" "thanks" "Np, love you." "love you too" and with that i climbed out her window.
----------------------------------------------------
I used the hook in the empty field by my house. I summoned zalgo with the rituals. "Hello Young one, I've been awaiting your call." "What does he know" "well-" "I was there that day. I brought u back to the house" Toby was suddenly behind me. Zalgo smiled his twisted evil smile and looked at me. "take my hand" he said "all they do is lie" I already fucked everything up with Jack....ive come this far. I grabbed zalgo's outstretched hand and walked with him. "Y/N no!!" I heard yelled from behind me. I tried to leave, but I could not move, or run, or yell.... This is the end, I cannot return..... Goodbye...