Chapter 12

The floor is cold and my head is throbbing my shorts are ripped and my long white t-shirt has stains of blood. There's scratches all over my hips from his sharp nails cutting me. This bastard. "YOU BASTARD LET ME GO!"  I screamed trying to run away from the wall soon being forcibly ripped back to it by the chains around my wrist.
"hush child"a raspy voice from beside me whispered. "he has no mercy,  I've been here forty years"  " I closed my eyes and collapsed on the ground"

*Flashback(yes again lol) *

"You Bitch!  Why are you making dinner so early? Got any plans? Haha don't amuse me, like you have friends." My "father" spat at me. "Actually I'm going to see some friends tonight"  "no your not"  "actually I am"  he slapped me across the face. "You know better whore. You're not allowed to go anywhere now you fucking  skank!"  "whatever you say" . There was another punch to my eye as he walked out of the house. I turned the burners off and ran upstairs. I put makeup covering the black eye and the red hand print on my cheek. I threw on some leggings and a flowered loose crop top and grabbed a jacket. I grabbed my purse and phone and ran out of the house and down the street.
*end*

"You. You were there. Every time. Every single time he hit me. You were there and you didn't do anything! You asshole! You watched him the whole time and didn't do anything! Let me go you-". The window above my head creacked open and someone jumped down to the floor in front of me. I curled my legs up closer to my  body and huddled into the corner.  "y/n? You in here"  Masky whispered. Wait. Masky!?!?  "what are you doing here? Where's Jack? Where's Toby? Uncle slendy?" "stop with the fucking questions I'll be right  back okay scream if you need help, okay?" "k" . He jumped back out of the window above my head. Suddenly L.J. bursted through the door in a fit of race. "Who were you talking you fucking talking to?"  "n-no one."  "you fucking Bitch tell me who you were talking to now."  "never." . He ripped me off the floor and smacked me. He threw me back onto the ground and kicked me in the stomach. One crack. Two crack. Three cracks. There goes my rib cage. I spit the blood that filled up my mouth into his face which only angered him more. He kicked me in the face many times until I could only mumble and roll on the floor in pain. "Stop L. J. she didn't do anything." He turned around and we both looked into the doorway, there standing in the steel doorway with the light reflecting off his mask stood Jack. "You mere child. Leave now and I MIGHT spare your existence."  "I'm not leaving without her L. J"  "Well I guess you're not leaving" l.j said as he leapt from his spot in front of me and tackled Jack. Masky re appeared through the window and grabbed the keys out of L.J.'s pocket and unlocked my handcuffs. He pushed me outside into the field behind the building were Toby, Hoodie and Ben sat. Soon Jack walked outside casually as if nothing happened. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me. I squealed in pain as I felt pressure to my ribcage. He released me and grabbed my hand in his. He kissed my cheek and I didnt say anything. "Guys, she's too bad for slendy. We need to get her to a hospital"  "What no! I'll I'll heal! Eventually I'll be fine!"  "Baby you'll be in alot of pain we're taking you to a hospital."  "PLEASE DON'T"  "Come on stop being a crybaby jeez we're taking you to a hospital. You have no choice."  "please babe" "no".