Chapter 13

So I decided that  was enough fighting with Jack about taking me to the hospital and let him check me in. I've been here almost a week and he of course has seen me everyday. Apperently they took me to a special hospital where the creepypastas were accepted and when he told them L. J. got me I was instantly named a hero for surviving his attack. There was a box of chocolates a day and some flowers. I hated being here. No matter what it smelled like a hospital, I hate that smell, it brings back too many memories. The faint smell of pharmaceutical supplies and cheap colognes and perfumes of doctors and nurses scurrying through the hallway. It smelled like that sticky guaze tape people use. And latex gloves. I don't like the hospital, I blame them for my mother. She used to have seizures, she was epileptic. I blame them because she had too much of one medicine and not enough if another so they didn't balance out and it destroyed her system causing collapsation in her lungs and her heart gave out.
I shudder at the reminder of my mother. "Babe can we go? Please? We'll figure something else out. Please?"  "Atleast take the diagnosis from the doc."  "UGH"  "Shut up." "Meanie" I mumbled under my breath. Just then the doctor walked in and looked worried. "Y/n?"  "yes?"  "I'm afraid you have three bruised ribs and one broken one."  I shot up from the bed instantly and ripped the IV out of my arm and slightly wincing as I put my coat on  "You're fucking kidding me right? Babe let's go. We're getting out of here this doctors fucking retarded he's insane I'm perfectly fi-" Jack stood up out of his chair and jumped in front of me in the doorway. "Babe take your cute little ass back over there, take off your jacket and lay down." "I hate you " I said as I threw my jacket at him and sprawled out over the bed. " You love me baby" "Shut up"  "can I have a kiss babygirl"  I sat up and pulled him closer to the bed and kissed his cheek. "We would like to do a few more tests. You'll be good to leave within a few days." "uuuugh" the doctor walked out of the room and Jack took off his jacket. He threw it over me and held my hand within his. "I love you babygirl"  "I love you too"
---------------------------
I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY  SORRYYY GUYS BUT OVER 200 READS AHHHH GUYS I'M SO HAPPY THANK U SO MUCH!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. THINKING ABOUT DOING SHOUT OUTS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME!  <3