Chapter 11

*3 days since Jack's been gone*
"Come on u need to get out of here babez" Ben said as he opened the black curtains up an ripped the blanket off my body. Bright sunlight filled the room and shone on my face. "Beeeeen leave me alone I'm not coming out" "You haven't eaten in three days let's go." He said and with that he threw me over his shoulder and bounded down the stairs. He threw me on the couch next to Toby and within seconds he stuffed a waffle in my mouth. "I hate u guys!!!!" I said after I scarfed down the waffle. "This isn't healthy for you y/n" "I don't care" "y/n, were worried about you" "oh boo hoo" I said as I pushed myself off the couch and ran upstairs. I closed the curtains and locked the door. I went into my sketch back and grabbed the blade. I ran into the bathroom and sat on the sink counter. "y/n, why, why would you do this to yourself?" his voice played over and over like a broken record in my mind. I started to cry and carelessly scratched at my skin deeply with the blade. When I was just starting to cut I wanted my lines to be straight and semi-shallow. Like to do damage, but not completely die. Now I really just want to die, I continued to plant careless cuts up my forearm and back down to my wrist. Blood covered my arm and I turned around looking at myself in the mirror, tears streaming down my face and mascara trailing down my face. "you worthless peice of shit" I whispered to my reflection in the mirror. "I hate you and wish you would die already" I whisper screamed at myself. Suddenly the door burst open and I heard footsteps scampering about in the room, I glanced at the lock on the bathroom door making sure it got locked. Then I flicked off the light and put my ear up to the door. "yyyyyyyyyyy/nnnnnnnn"  the raspy voice called out in a drawingly flirtatious way. "It's time for us to"  I heard a glass shattering and I slightly jumped "MEET!" the voice boomed. The footsteps drew closer and the door handle wiggled. My eyes widened and the door handle broke. I used all my might to push the door closed but it flew open hitting me in the head. I felt blood quickly pouring down my face. The man grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the room where the picture frame that once stood on my bedside table, the one with my mom in it, was face down on the floor, shattered.
the man who grabbed me he looked like a monochrome Menace tall all dressed in black, white and gray the only color that seemed to stand out was my blood on the floor his arms went down past his waist and looked as if his long boney nails could touch the floor under us his eyes where a pricing white and they looked straight through my soul, Sharp large shark like teeth twisted into a wicked grin he was a clown like creature something I've never seen he looked as if he was a demon. My throat dried immediately as I was thrown on the grown. "Hello beautiful, you might not  remember me, but I am Laughing Jack. Pleasure to be in your acquaintance once again." "what do you mean once again?! " my voice cracked as I panicked. " I was your 'imaginary' friend when you were little, we had tea parties and played princess and the frog, you were even my Cinderella." his smile dropped. I sat up and his eyes changed from caring to cold and evil. "Now, those times are over"  he said as he grabbed me and ripped me off the ground. I swung my arms and twisted my body. I kicked and fought to get him to let go but his grip was just too strong. In the end we had knocked over my dresser and bedside table, cracked the glass on the window and completely destroyed my freshly made bed. Blood had dripped and smeared from various points of my head as he pinned me down and tied me up. He pushed me over to the window and threw me out of it. He threw me over his shoulder and bounded out into the woods.

DRAAAAMMAAAA